Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I am getting the following error on my root switch:.Jun 16 17:12:39.168 UTC: %C4K_EBM-4-HOSTFLAPPING: Host 00:0E:7F:FD:F5:BA in vlan 10 is flapping between port Gi1/1 and port Gi5/20I have 7 switches connected in a loop, and have configured my cor...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, im try to implement WCCP V1 using a Cisco 3550 Switch. I am able to see WCCP conectivity between the Switch and the Cache Farm. However when i try to access webpages (ex www.yahoo.com) they are not being redirected to the Caches. If I try accessi...

Hi to AllI m preparing for BSCI 642-801 exam these days , and studying Cisco press book by Clare Gough The problem iss The book says that Five types of packets are used to build the routing tablefor the first time1.Hello2.Database Descriptor3.Link S...

kthned by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm in the process of designing a campus Network with 250 users which will grow up to 500 users in another 2 years time . The applications will be used SAP, exchange 2003, Internet & Intranet & Video conferencing within LAN. The current Networ...

raju by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes