Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi All:We are budgeting an upgrade for our network - cisco 2940/2950 for the switch closets and (2) 4506 core(s)). The issue we are facing now is trying to decide which uplink cabling to invest in - fibre or cable. Right now, it would be $15k more ...

rbinc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All:Looking for some help. Network segmented into 1x and 2x ...with a 3620 router doing the routing in the middle. 1x and 2x both on their own switches...all is fine.Just added a 3x segment and firewall and the transfer rate to and from this 3x...

dj214 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone else seen this . Running Cat 6000 sup2 running 7.6.12 code . I copy the config into bootflash (default and non-default) . When I go to look at it with the "show file bootflash:filename" it will show like 1 page of the config and then just ...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a 4503 and some 4006s with WS-X4548-GB-RJ45 modules. I these switches I have servers connected via 1000BaseTX to the modules. The problem is that when I make backups (Gigas of info), the delay it takes is worrying and frustrating (it ...

holiveros by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes