Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a firewall that is configured to not translate anything from the inside 10.0.0.0 network when going out one of my DMZ interfaces. Config looks like this:static (inside,dmz) 10.0.0.0 10.0.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.255however, I now need to make a...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My first time here; I'm very impressed with the attention given to those who need help. I guess I would like some general thoughts.I'm a community college instructor teaching a CCNA program. One of my huge gripes with Cisco is their outdated, antiqua...

dshinnick by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 6513 switch with FWSM running 1.1. I have IP Soft phones on the inside network and a SIP server connected over WAN which is on the outside. The phones are not able to get registered on the SIP server. It uses SIP over UDP. I have removed ...

npeter77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Under IOS 12.3.11T5 my LPR printers work when printing from a Workstation on my 192.168.4.0 network to a printserver on the 192.168.1.0 network. When I run IOS version 12.3.14T2 the print request does not respond. No errors are logged on the router...

Was wondering if anyone would know why when I create a network object-group via CLI I can not see it in the PDM (3.0(2)? When I create a service object-group I can see it in the PDM. Also when I create a network object-group via the PDM I can obvious...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI´m implementing AAA in a network which includes the FWSM. From what I can see the only form of accounting that you can do with the FWSM relates to traffic passing through the FWSM. There does not appear to be an option to do EXEC or Command type a...

srowles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes