cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

A branch office router is configured to connect to the HQ VPN hub router. The tunnel destination is 'dynamic' and there is an IKEv2 client configuration stanza to help with this. Here's a chunk of the startup config:ip domain lookupip name-server 200...

bcerny by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,  I want to upload the startup-config to real router via tftpd64 in vmware windows server.  Windows server and ESR6300 are under the same network. But ESR6300 can ping windows server only from mgmt vrf.  Through global router ESR6300 can'...

dundient by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi anyone,Quick question, but am I right in assuming that the purpose of Split Horizon in EIGRP is to suppress unnecessary updates rather than to prevent routing loops?DUAL (and the FC) seems to take care of routing loops, so I'm thinking that is its...

Sam-CCNP by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, Currently we've obtained ASR1001X and the new redudancy configuration requires us to pass dot1q traffic through 2 interfaces. It seems we cannot familiarize ourself with trunking and vlan interface when it comes to pure L3 devices. A diagr...

Hello Team, need your help to understand the route selection when we using MPLS and inside the MPLS there is OSPF protocol. I am getting confuse when doing traceroute from CE1 to CE2 another site and it is taking the path which i am not understanding...

Goodmorning,Or afternoon/evening. I'm looking to trace a packet to and from an external source, like 8.8.8.8. Currently it looks lik i'm having an issue with traffic going out via a cabled interface, Gi0/0/1.100, which is good. But the return traffic...

m.x by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, I hope you are doing well!I'm trying to implement PBR on Industrial switch IE-3400. I used the how to below, but the result was not ok.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/cisco_ie3X00/software/17_3/b_ip_routing_17-3_iot_sw...

Resolved! Destination NAT

I am trying to nat the destination address with an ASR router.Source --- Source IP: 96.97.98.99 Destination IP: 12.34.56.78Router ----NAT the destination to 10.0.0.4After NAT Source IP is 96.97.98.99  Destination IP is: 10.0.0.4I don't seem to be abl...