cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All I am setting up an ISR 819 4g router for the first time and have a few questions. I have the config 'working' in that I have 4g connection, a IPsec s2s established and traffic nat'd out. I followed the 819 configuration guide from Cisco. Where...

1970IT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSH Access Denied

Hi,   I have a problem when I want to access to my 2960x by SSH. In fact, when I use the "Admin" account, I don't have problem to access. But I want to use another accout (mle), I have an access denied. I don't understand why because I created the ac...

bdeandrade by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I saw this access-list applied to a vlan interface on the switch. I don't think it serves any purpose and would like a second opinion.   ************************************** interface Vlan72 description VLAN_WirelessGuests ip address 10.100.72.1 25...

BigK by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two server in two different geographical locations, and need to configure a virtual floating IP for them. What is a way to achieve this, besides round robin DNS. I just need to know where to start, I understand BGP could be used, not sure how ...

erga by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm studying for my CCNA certification and I have a doubt about NAT. I haven't found yet an explanation on internet.   The scenario is simple, I have a PC using a private address 192.168.10.1 and the router performs dynamic NAT. If the Wan int...

alayme112 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I crossed this question mentioning that in large entreprises , a stub router should be configured with a default route if routing is needed. as am still an academic student I don't really get the thing behind configuring default routes...

net guru by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Has anyone got a diagram or can explain how a typical ISP network works, do they generally have a full BGP mesh of routers or use Route reflectors? What about MPLS, can anyone explain the benefits of this in the core? do all the core routers still...

Hi everyone hub and spoke works fine with public IPs but i am troubled with the scenario where Hub having Public IP while the Spoke router is   behind Nat . The ISP CPE does not allow port FWD (4500) and provides Dynamic IP , the spoke is behind IS...