cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi forum,I get stuck in one case. One of my customer has two FTTH lines. I have to config PPPoE in routers. In one line I config succesfully, but one line never up.I call to ISP they ask me to config extactly VLAN id 10 in the physical subinterface. ...

tranminhc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I'm very new to the topic switching and routing and also not a native speaker. So first of all, sorry if something is misleading because of my language skills.My Problem: I try to set on a network with two VLANS. They are connected with a SG...

BW100 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two 6509 switch and I have configured vlans on them having L2 trunk ports. I am getting error like%HSRP-4-DUPADDR : Duplicate address [IP_address] on [chars], sourced by [enet] Please suggest what to do and troubleshoot where is the duplic...

Hi would someone able to tell me what I am doing wrong? Ive configured a Cisco router 1941 to my supper hub 3 but I can't seem to connect. I have done everything including vergin router being in modem mode . Please see my setup below. Network design ...

kmykoo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF area 0 issues

HI   I after some help.   I have the topology set up in the attached diagram which has been working fine Site 2 has been learning the routes from Site 1 due the cost added to interface vlan on 812. When Site NSSA goes down Site 1 learns the routes fr...

Hi all - looking through my ACL logs, I've seen some inconsistencies about logging. In some cases, a router will log port zero from the ACL, but in other cases, it will show the port. Here's an example:Router 1 ACL log:Jan 26 10:00:59.757 EST: %SEC-6...

aweise by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have 2 locations with same ISP provider and having advertised our own Public pool in both the location. We configured BGP prepend and its working fine from last 5 months. Suddenly its observed that from few internet providers the trace is goi...

Resolved! ACL Question

I have created an ACL to place on our WAN router that connects to the ISP. On port 1 it connects to the ISP with a subnet then port 2 is an IP from our Static IP block. I have a device that host a webserver in our network that I'm trying to filter by...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have replaced faulty SUP card and try to configure eigrp on it but eigrp is not available on the core switch.  I'm running cat4500e-universal.SPA.03.05.03.E.152-1.E3.bin IOS on it. Can any one assist me why I don't see eigrp on 45007R+E   Th...

I've seen a few older posts about people making this work quite well where the 800 series is simply acting as a modem and then the ASA / firewall that is sitting behind it can do the PPPOE dialing.   So this is my situation and I'm just totally stump...

starbuck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, This is my First ever post. Recently i was doing a lab for PBR using some serial interface. below is the topology   But i am stuck as the between R2 and R3 is not coming up. i am using frame-relay between them. P.S :  i just have basi...

pbr-topology21.png

Hello, We use ISR 886VA as Internet Router via VDSL.Now we need to switch this router to use FastEthernet as WAN port. Here is the current configuration: interface Ethernet0 description WAN no ip address ip nbar protocol-discovery ipv4 service-po...

Exonix by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card