cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,    This may be a remedial question but do you have to advertise a local network for the BGP peering to come up? I have very little experience with BGP. Thanks in advance! Best. 

Hello, I have this Part of Design :2 Distribution Switches in a DC LAN (we can put 2 N7K for example).We have an OSPF implemented with Routers and we have many Layer 2 switches on the LAN (N5Ks with VPCs). So, let's take an SVI : Vlan 100 for exa...

hey everyone. once again i have a new problem , that our switches have show log that mac flap on multiple interfaces. in switches spanning-tree in enable.     : spanning-tree mode rapid-pvstspanning-tree portfast default we already found that there i...

Hi, Have anyone here tried or have any idea how to run one AS on top of another AS? I would like to use my current backbone network (AS1)and run another AS (AS2) on the same infra. example:physical========RA--R1--R2---RBlogical-------R1--[AS1]--R2RA-...

Hello, we currently have a setup where we use our MPLS WAN Router to connect to ISP which is MPLS which connects to all our branches; not internet access, it's just to connect to our branches, then they all come back here to the hub and use a differe...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a single router (4331) that connects to our ISP. We do PAT (dynamic nat) to give users internet access. Now typically we'd have an OUTSIDE-IN ACL that blocks traffic from the internet. My question is, if we're using PAT and have no static 1-t...

esa_fresa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a 2951 configured with subinterfaces (for the inside networks) and NAT.Outside NAT is working just fine but inside NAT is not working and I have no clue...configs:interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 255.255.255.252 ...

rcordeiro by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we currently have our internet router connected to 1 ISP.  We would like to purchase a second router and have it connect to a different ISP.   The 2 ISPs will not talk iBGP, but our routers will.  The attached diagram shows what the topology w...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes