cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

A router at the center of a star topology. Lets say it has 4 interfaces (different subnet) connected to another 4 routers (non cisco router). At this time. All I want is just those 5 routers can ping each other. I don't know this situation should use...

j9678 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 2 isp and are connected to 2 differnt rouetrs. Both the routers are configured HSRP.Also BGP is configured on both the routers advertising our own IP Block. Goal is to sent ISP2 LAN /24 public block traffic via ISP2. For the same i configu...

I'm having trouble getting a router to ping or talk on a network. I know i have to be overlooking something easy or small. I attached a picture of a network similar to mine just to better illustrate. I have a layer 3 switch with IP routing enabled. I...

Network drawing.JPG

Hi, I have Cisco 890 series ISR and I am getting random errors like this: %PQ3_TSEC-5-LATECOLL: Gi8, Late collision What I have checked so far is: Checked the cables and even replaced the cables (Cat5e and Cat6).Updated the IOS from c800-universalk9-...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am pretty sure I am missing something here but I have run into a wall and wanted to reach out to the community before anything else...   I have an ISR 4321 that is on IOS version 3.16.4 and I am trying to change the IOS version to 16.3.7 the curren...

glodynto1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok let's say my internal network subnets are on 10.1.X.X /24, and the IP on the edge router that connects to the ISP is 50.50.50.49 and the ISP is 50.50.50.50. What is the IP I would use to NAT my 10.1.X network? I am not using 50.50.50.49 correct?

Hi,   I know there is an optional Forwarding Address field in LSA5 and LSA7 in OSPFv3 : "Forwarding Address, if included, is a fully specified 128-bit IPv6 address representing the next hop to the destination prefix. It is included only if the F Flag...

Resolved! BGP Community

Hi Everyone,   I have a question about BGP.   I would like to adapt the BGP community sent by my router based on an ACL.   I have 2 routers   R1 sets a community of 0 on all routes and R2 sets 10095 on all routes. R1 is the primary router and R2 the ...

I'm a CCNP RS holder , my CCNP expired on Mar.1.2019, so my question is when i can retake the exam, is it free of charge? can i retake CCNP RS exam at Aug.30.2018?   can i retake only 300-135 troubleshoot and without retaking 300-101 and 300-115? tha...

Hi All I have NVI nat on this router, everything works on the LAN as expected but from the WAN, my Sip phone can register but no audio. I assume RTSP is the issue here   Ive restricted my SIP server to use 16384-16390 and opened these firewall ports ...

dastrix80 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm very new to BGP and have been using GNS3 to help me understand how to configure BGP on Cisco IOS. See below what my test network looks like and I've attached the configs from the 3 devices.   I'm seeing the 3 VLAN's on the LAN Core in the Gateway...

InkedScreenHunter 53 Aug. 20 09.55_LI.jpg
jonhill by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company is currently using EIGRP for internal routing at our datacenters.  We are looking at converting it to OSPF.  One problem we have run into is with route filtering.  we are currently using EIGRP distribute-lists (ex: "ip distribute-list eig...

mat_rouch by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card