cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Heathrow is a Data Center and is originating Default route to other HQ's named - Slough, Swindon, Germany, and Bracknell.All HQ's are learning Default route from Heathrow DC.All HQ and DC's are having CE's and connected to BT MPLS cloud. BGP is runni...

kamtarias by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,    I am currently implementing this PfR solution (http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/PfR3:Solutions:IWAN) using Cisco VIRL IOSv 15.6 in GNS3. I choose to implement EIGRP in place of BGP. The DMVPN tunnels are working fine for both MPLS and INET...

vakas10 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an eBGP peer that will not be established till a reset the peer about 10 times. I turned on ths BGP debug switch and I found that a message said:connection collisionNOTIFICATION is sento to peer x.x.x.xcode 6 (cease).And the BGP peer will be i...

Hi All,   I would like to know what is the difference between the 2 route leaking method:   global-address-family ipv4 unicast route-replicate from vrf RED unicast all --------------- !Gi0/0 is in VRF RED ip route 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.0 Gi0/0 Does...

Human374 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Can any one help to configure route-map on 4510 series Layer 3 switch. am able to create route-map but not able to apply on VLAN. Cisco WS-C4510R-ESupervisor 6-EIOS: cat4500e-ipbase-mz.122-40.SG.binROM: 12.2(44r)SG  

itsd.na01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are installing SPA-5X1GE-V2 on ASR1002 and I need a redundant link from the router going to two different L2 switches.  To do this, we need to configure SVI and access VLAN ports.  I usually configure SPA for L3 port connection but not with L2.  C...

dfulguer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   i have question about IWAN License, so if i upload the license for iwan into existing router ASR 1000, is reboot needed for the IWAN feature?   Thankyou in advance

Hendrika by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am preparing configuration to support below requirements Subnet1 172.29.3.0/25 use dialer1 internet link Subnet2 172.29.3.128/25 user F0/1 internet link Both subnets connect to HQ through s0/1/0     This is the new configuration which i have create...

network.JPG
amr2020eg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have no idea what it is but I plugged a laptop directly into the ISP modem and I'm hitting speed of into 90's. But, when I plug the 4321 into the modem, and use the second interface directly into a laptop, my speed is in mid to high 18. So, I drop ...

Hulk8647 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes