cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, as per this document when DF bit is set to clear, it allows router to fragment the packets. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/sec_conn_dplane/configuration/15-mt/sec-ipsec-data-plane-15-mt-book/sec-df-bit-ovride.html The clear key...

Hello,  Anyone could tell me please if this router, from 890 series can support LACP on his gigabit interfaces? I already read the datasheets and I did not see any reference to supporting 802.3ad, so probably the answer is no and that's a shame beca...

goncalo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, At the moment, we are using an Ubuntu machine to connect our intranet to the internet with 4 fibre broadband connections. 1 of them connect to one sub-network and the other 3 connects another sub-network using software load-balancing (and will...

i have on port Gi0/0/0 three sub interface, two of them inside LAN network, last one internet interface, i use NAT from LAN addres to internet throw internet interface address and it worked, after that i'm added other LAN sub interface and my NAT sto...

nurbol555 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am using the route-map command to direct certain traffic through a tunnel based on the traffic's source IP. Now I would like to take that traffic but redirect traffic destined for 'Netflix' down the default route. I would like all other tr...

Hello - Can anybody help me to know why i am not able to see ""sort" or "filter" command. I am not able to find the command "sort" or "filter" using "show flow monitor" command. when i issue the command i see as below ROUTER#show flow monitor name F...

Hello every one I have a asus router and a cisco L3 Switch. The lan side of the router is set to 192.168.1.1 and vlan10 on the L3 switch is set to 192.168.1.2 and a dhcp of 192.168.1.0 and a default gateway is 192.168.1.2 is set on l3 switch. I have ...

Hi Guys,Just wondering what you're doing to load balanace internet traffic?  I'm interested in load balancing internet traffic (outbound -AND- INBOUND) using multiple (at least 2) ISPs.  Some of the methods I have used in the past have certain weakne...

I have multiple 2960x switches, all running Version 15.2(4)E3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) All have the same config.  I am having an issue with one of the switches.  I have SPAN ports set up as per below: monitor session 1 source interface Gi1/0/25monito...

d.allison by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why Prefix-list are used instead of access-list in routing protocols ? what make the difference ? Can we use access-list in routing protocols ?

Hi Guys,I am having some VPN issues which are starting to creep above my skill level.I have set up a GRE tunnel between a head office router and a branch office router. When browsing the internet from the branch office through the tunnel I am getting...