cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi In ASR9K, it has a big runninng-config file. if we enter show running, we need to wait and keep hitting space key. do we have a command to get all output of the command immediately without waiting. In Juniper, it has key work like this "no-more" w...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the router handle more than two ISP at one time.  we have a VZ MPLS circuit and want to add a regular OC3 as a diverse connection, also we have a DS3 circuit ?  can this router handle all three connections and its routing table?

Hi, I want to allow access for one of my Internet LAN IP, 172.20.4.44 to be accessed from outside. I have configured the Inside Static NAT Translation. Please find the below output from the show ip nat translation. Pro Inside global      Inside local...

Forgive me if this is a bit complex, but I am not sure how to proceed here. I want to take the routing/subnet information from multiple VRFs (routing tables) that are currently in their own OSPF instances, and send them across a BGP/MPLS network. I...

I have an internal server that needs access from outside. When users are not in their work stations the server can be accessed from outside easily. But when users are all available, Because of bandwidth overload users from outside cant access the int...

Hi,  We have a single Internet link from ISP configured with eBGP.  Only one pool is advertised under BGP 10.20.30.0/24 Additionally, recently we have configured one more eBGP peering on same router with our vendor (who is on Internet). Requirement...

Hello, Can we use ASR routers as Voice gateways? If yes then why there is no DSP, SRST, FXO,FXS.Why there is an option for CUBE?