cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, hope you are all well! I need your lights here. I have a Cisco router at my office and I need to do port forwarding at my security systems for ports 3000 and 3001, both TCP and UDP, however I'm straggling to do that. Please find my configu...

Hi,  We getting below given logs on 3945 router. Is it bug or hardware failure?  Mar 28 12:46:24.771: %ENVMON-5-POWER_NOTICE: : Chassis power supply is UP in PSU 1 Mar 28 12:46:25.211: %ENVMON-3-POWER_ERROR: : Unable to read the PSU EEPROM informat...

hi folks, I have 3   2960 CISCO switches, the default STP mode is PVST.  Ports F0/2 and F0/4 on all 3 switches are enabled and configured as trunk ports, all other ports are in shutdown state.  VLAN 1 The priority on all 3 equals to the default of 3...

Currently my ASR 1006-x Router having version asr1000rp2-adventerprisek9.03.13.02.S.154-3.S2-ext.bin and requires an firmware upgrade to version asr1000rp2-advipservicesk9.03.16.05.S.155-3.S5-ext.bin. Kindly help with the procedure for upgradation

Hello Can someone help me understand what is the menaing of 'LAN Extension technology' ? does that mean .. vpls... AToM... pseudowire... OTV ? Any one liner difference to help me understand ? Many Thanks

Running OSPF over DMVPN on 4 spokes and 1 hub. everything is network type non broadcast and the spokes are all priority 0. When running show ip ospf int br on the Hub i see the state on the Tunnel interface as DR, but on the Spokes I see DR Other.  ...

Hello everyone. I have the following question. R1 has one ip address which later traslates to a public ip address to form a vpn with other router R2. Can i use the "ip XXXX XXXX secondary" command to create another ip (on the same subnet) so i can tr...

Good day, We have an IPSec tunnel between us and one of our client where the tunnel has been working fine. We recently saw something strange, where we don't see hits (Matches) on the access list. Our ACL has specific IP's and IP ranges, and the acces...

Mmiselo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ridiculously simple question but I cant find the answer When you do an sh controller t1 <interface> to show error counts for a T1, how do you determine what time errors in the non-current data interval occurred? Is data interval 1 15 minutes prior ...

Getting these error frequently..... %VPN_HW-1-PACKET_ERROR: slot: 0 Packet Encryption/Decryption error, MAC Mismatch:srcadr=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx,dstadr=yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy,size=92,sequence number=0x22F196,SPI=0xF228B568 %VPN_HW-1-PACKET_ERROR: slot: 0 Pack...

Hi I have an international circuit and found that the TCP output drop has consistently increased bit by bit. (Screenshot as attached). I have checked layer 1 is fine, what could be the issue besides this? Thanks. ken

Ken Lee by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card