Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VRRP

what's meaning of " track 1 interface f0/1 line-protocol" and " vrrp 1 track  decrement 60" ?

Hello, guys. How do I know if ntp is synchronized or not? The output is the following: show ntp peer-status Total peers : 1* - selected for sync, + - peer mode(active), - - peer mode(passive), = - polled in client mode remote     local     st pol...

I want to add a static NAT in 3650 switch. I tried it but I couldn't find static NAT ('ip nat inside source static' command is not there). I added a  dynamic NAT using ACL. I want to change change 1.1.1.1:99 to 2.2.2.2:99 so I only put  1.1.1.1 in th...

Hi Expert, Today i was doing very small BGP lab where have only 2 router and had IBGP peering between 2 nodes.i playing with distance command in my lab, but when i changed AD of iBGP routes and run command "clear ip  bgp * soft"  bgp policy not ge...

praverai by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I am getting the error... %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0) : Neighbor xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (GigabitEthernet1/0/2) is down: K-value mismatch I checked theK values by using "sh ip protocols " command.. He is the output:  R1: EIGRP metric weig...

Which technology would you implement if multi-tenancy is required over consolidated WAN cloud: LISPoDMVPN or 2547oDMVPN? There're some rumours that 2547oDMVPN can be officially supported with IWAN 2.2 in the near future. LISPoDMVPN looks a little bit...

I've been researching how to properly implement for a specific BGP scenario.  In my research I may vary well have come across the bits a pieces that I need to accomplish this but have yet to simply find it presented in a way that clearly meets my nee...

rath514 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue regaridng EIGRP and VLANs. I have two layer 3 switches connected together via a /30 subnet. Both of these switches have the same SVI (VLAN 99) for management and are showing up/up. From Switch1 I am unable to ping the VLAN 99 interfac...

nohara by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, hope you are all well! I need your lights here. I have a Cisco router at my office and I need to do port forwarding at my security systems for ports 3000 and 3001, both TCP and UDP, however I'm straggling to do that. Please find my configu...

Hi,  We getting below given logs on 3945 router. Is it bug or hardware failure?  Mar 28 12:46:24.771: %ENVMON-5-POWER_NOTICE: : Chassis power supply is UP in PSU 1 Mar 28 12:46:25.211: %ENVMON-3-POWER_ERROR: : Unable to read the PSU EEPROM informat...

hi folks, I have 3   2960 CISCO switches, the default STP mode is PVST.  Ports F0/2 and F0/4 on all 3 switches are enabled and configured as trunk ports, all other ports are in shutdown state.  VLAN 1 The priority on all 3 equals to the default of 3...

Currently my ASR 1006-x Router having version asr1000rp2-adventerprisek9.03.13.02.S.154-3.S2-ext.bin and requires an firmware upgrade to version asr1000rp2-advipservicesk9.03.16.05.S.155-3.S5-ext.bin. Kindly help with the procedure for upgradation

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card