cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I'm working in an ISP company and i have seen that most of the CE routers have physical port 'not configured' and sub-interface of that port configured for routing or link termination with PE. Here in case of Ethernet connections, i found th...

chauhans2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm looking for some advise regarding an iWAN design to replace an MPLS network. Our client currently has 2 data centres each with dual MPLS links and dual CE routers. All branch offices (50 sites) also have dual MPLS links and CE routers. W...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1921 Throughput

I'm experiencing some confusion about the throughput of the 1921 series routers. I see a lot of people mention throughput of 15Mbps but then other documents such as the whitepage, https://supportforums.cisco.com/sites/default/files/attachments/discus...

Lurickin77 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We purchase this router about two month ago. I copy my configuration from my previous router to this one, plug it into the network and it work for about two month. When the network went down I plug my old router back in and the network came back up. ...

Hello all Due to high bandwidth utilization in my organization i want enable Netflow in my cisco 1941 router, .version 15. but some one told me that i can not enable NETflow on router longer than 24 hours, or it will burst the router, . is this true ...

Good Morning, We are currently in the process of getting an optical ethernet point-to-point 50mb/50mb dedicated link between two remote offices.  The branch office that is connecting into the HQ has 6-10 users for data and VoIP with a Shoretel phone ...

Hi all, Sorry but I'm a newbie to CLI so am trying to configure a router through CCP 2.8. Problem I'm having I think .... is routing between the vlan (Local LAN) and the WAN interface. From CCP I can ping internet addresses but cant do so from a l...

cymak by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with IPSEC tunnels and my BGP connection.  I am going to try to lay out the topology as best as possible, so here goes. Please bear with me as a bit complicated and i have run in to something i can't figure out. I have 2x ISPs that co...

Hi Guys, What method will you use to see the world BGP table ? I mean what website that you trust ? I need to check if a public range has been populated from a certain ISP. Based on above, is there a way to check the registery of IP against organi...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, What is the purpose of having a 10Gb interface on asa 5585 when the maximum throughput for multiprotocol is 5Gb ? is the maximum throughput quoted by Cisco for the entrie interface to inrerface traffic or per interface? Also if ASR can onl...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to block people in my office from downloading music off of Itunes. I followed the instructions in Document ID 98684. I tested, and Itunes is still able to download from the store. I have heard that it uses port 80. Is there any wa...

itccv0822 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes