cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

GIVEN: config... Conf tip prefix-list BLOCK-ANYCONNECT-SLASH-32-SUBNETS seq 10 permit 172.16.77.0/24 ge 32ip prefix-list PERMIT-ANYCONNECT-SLASH-24-SUBNET seq 10 permit 172.16.77.0/24--route-map RM-BLOCK-ANYCONNECT-SLASH-32-ROUTES deny 10match ip pre...

Recently, I am migrating from 2900 to 8200. When trying to copy rate-limit configuration, the command is rejected.on 2900:interface GigabitEthernet0/2description AIRTEL_MPLS_20Mbip address x.x.x.xip flow ingressip flow egressrate-limit input access-g...

imsharif by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , Im very newbie in networking. i have question about OSPF routing with Static. i have this configuration below, why i cant ping R5 and R1 network from R4, even though i can see their network in my ip route, i can ping it also from R3. is there a ...

xBan by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,At present, our company is using a router cisco1941, the original RJ45 console port has been damaged, recently I need to connect it to modify the Settings, I can not access the device using the USB mini port. My laptop is running the vers...

Hello everyone,I recently replaced some EOL equipment because the vendor had set the WAN port0/0/0 in the router to be used as LAN.The LAN port 0/1/0 is used as WAN and it is emphasised that this is the standard of the vendor.I would like to know wha...

wl0684913 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am new to MPLS TEI have read copious amount of materials and watched a few videos.But the main points of how MPLS TE works seem to get lost in a lot of jargon. Please could someone in simple terms breakdown how MPLS TE actually does Traffic...

Hi, I'm a bit new to Cisco, I'd like to know if this is possible      This was presented by my teacher and he explain that in theory this is possible, but I know he likes to play tricks so I'm a bit skeptical on that. Is there any way this is possibl...

Screenshot 2023-08-21 174625.png
alephpp by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I see this on a cell site router , CSR shows Policy CSR-EGRESS Class class-default    Classification statistics          (packets/bytes)     (rate - kbps)      Matched             :          9536213184/13231795438297       946742      Transmitted    ...

Hi all,I need help, I configured a C8300 Router, equipped with 2 SIMs with 2 different providers.I would like to activate only the SIM that has better signal reception in order to automatically access the Internet, how can I do this?Can I take advant...

How might one access the NBAR2 Protocols definitions via API?  For example, if I wanted to show the protocol definition in a 3rd party monitoring application.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/qos_nbar/prot_lib/config_library/nbar2-pro...

Prodrick by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes