cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I've been thinking about peering with multiple providers, and obviously BGP would have to be involved to advertise our address space to the internet. Many BGP articles warn about selecting a suitable router, as with peering it will download many...

Hey Everyone ,  I am getting some latency over DMVPN tunnel from SPOKE router to reach to HUB router Tunnel interface Ip address .  Latency for public ip address of HUB router which is used to DMVPN is fine . Only getting latancy for tunnel Ip addre...

Hello We have a Cisco ASR1002-x in our network as BRAS and PPPOE Server. It used IOS "asr1002x-universalk9_noli.03.10.01.S.153-3.S1-ext.SPA.bin" and it worked very well until we need to upgrade our links to Telecommunication Company, from 1G to 10G. ...

ptaabbodi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently using a Cisco 7204 using MEM-NPE-G2-1GB, however are trying to upgrade to MEM-NPE-G2-2GB, however when the 2G simm is installed the router will not boot even to ROMMON?? Can someone confirm there are no hardware limitations of the 72...

Hi, Currently i have a network where there is ASA5525 , cisco1941, and a 3750 switch, which all the routing, DHCP, NAT will all be in ASA5525, 3750 only act as a layer 2, I have VLAN 10, 20, 30 and 50, How to i achieve intervlan routing between 10 ,2...

JiaJunGoh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GRE Tunnel and IGP

[[{"type":"media","fid":"1288046","view_mode":"default","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"GRE Tunnel and IGP","title":"GRE Tunnel and IGP","height":"230","width":"829","class":"image-style-none media-element file-default"}}]] Please see the pictu...

inamprix1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm unable to do traceroute, ping works. why is that? using ospf protocol, devices are connected using trunk ports so neighborship is eshtablished using SVI (not L-3 ports). how to fix it? no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip proxy-arpno mop ena...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes