cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to factory reset a 4451-X Router to the default configuration.  We've customized the config, but now when it reboots it reports a bunch of bootflash errors, then reboots again.  Is there any way we can reset this thing?  I can access ...

Hello, networking community, I have a question about a project that I've finished designing that I'd like some help with. I've been tasked with redesigning our WAN throughout south and central America. Right now, our infrastructure has 3 circuits to ...

Hellowe have 2 cisco 3750-X switches stacked together and working as our WAN side core. yesterday suddenly our WAN connection got down.and our design is like This  =               VLAN152(To Datacenter)<->[Stacked 3750]<->VLAN153(To WAN)after further...

I would like to use OTV for disaster recovery. When my  primary site fails over to the recovery siteI would like all the systems (VMs) to come up with the same IP addresses as what was on the primary site. I believe I can do this through the CAM tabl...

I have a somewhat complex BGP question regarding multi-homed redundancy.  Here is my layout          [INTERNET]          |                  |     [ISP 1]         [ISP 2]         |                   |     [Loc 1]--------[Loc 2] I'm getting internet fr...

jorg_b by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok all. I have a issue. I have a flat network that will consist of 2 cable DSL connections. One using DHCP and the other using a static route. These will connect to a ASA 5506x (I have not configured one of these before). The ASA will connect to a 36...

Hi,I am new with Cisco, my apologies in advance.I am running a Cisco ASA 5510 running ASDM 6.4 and ASA 8.4.I am trying to forward a public IP that i mapped to a hostname from my ISP to a internal server for port 443. The port is currently closed when...

Garfunko1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco router in a convention center with  a dedicated IP drop everything is Ethernet. Inside is VLAN 99 192.168.99.0 /24outside Vlan is 24.54.158.104 /29  with 2 DNS servers (207.190.35.254 & 66.78.244.253)I have successfully mapped ip nat i...

jp.ward16 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded my 7206 from an NPE-400 to an NPE-G1. It is a WAN router connected to a core switch (6500). The connection between them (as a point to point routed link) was 100/full, and is now 1000/full over copper. The Gigabit interface on the rou...

Hi all!Yesterday one of our ASR1004 crashed. I rebooted it with new software. Today it crashed again.Does somebody know is it hardware or software issue?Jun 12 14:09:31.118: %CPPDRV-3-LOCKDOWN: F0: cpp_cp:  CPP10(0) CPP Driver LOCKDOWN due to fatal e...

Hello.. Pls help me out here. I have taken 60mb internet circuit from ISP terminating on a router (cisco 2911). i want to allocate 5mb bandwidth to all traffic for a destination ip(102.236.205.15). This ip is of my client end server. And my end users...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes