cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have an existing network setup, ISP1 connecting to the MPLS cloud that connects to other branch offices. ISP2 to connect to the outside world. I only have area 50 in my network and area 0 is at ISP1 end that is the MPLS cloud.I do not hav...

Hey people. I'm trying to solve a small VRF Lite project I've been working on. Router has one public interface. I have GRE tunnels going to a VTI. I also created a second tunnel VTI and put it in a VRF so that I could have one plain GRE tunnel and al...

I have a network where i have 4 border routers connected to 2 isps (i'm migrating to 2).  I am participating with ibgp between the routers.  The border routers are not physically connected but are connected through a layer 3 switch.  The border route...

jwilde by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,     I just configured pppoe server on cisco for clients and working fine, the problem is i don't have connectivity to routers beyond the pppoe server, i have to static route the ip address of the clients in these routers, any suggestions? Bes...

I have BGP peering with carrier. I would like to only accept routes from the carrier that I am interested in.My Router : 128.100.1.1router bgp 64514 no synchronization bgp log-neighbor-changes neighbor 10.10.10.2 remote-as 64514 neighbor 10.10.10.2 n...

This is a two part question. Let's assume I have a router that we will call router1. On this router I have the networks 10.0.0.0/14 which will cover the range 10.0.0.0-10.3.255.255. Upstream from this router I have an asa that has a remote network of...

Hello I need a PAT configuration for 2 networks inside to 2 different global adresses. So how can i make this?So one internal network should pat to one global adress and the other network to the second global adress.I only can configure pat to the in...

Hello Guys,Trying to order the new 4321 router. On the data sheet it says 3 Gig ports, on the ccw it says 2 GE ports. Which is right ? Going with the ccw,  I added a GLC-T (1000BASE-T SFP) to get a 3rd copper. Is this right ? Please suggest. ThanksVR

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,   I am having an issue with a particular traffic pattern on a 2921 I have. I have a NAT'ed IP from the outside into a DMZ running an HTTPS server. DNS is set up split horizon so that on the internal network my clients access this host with ...