cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 remote sites. Its been long since I have been troubleshooting on this but no concrete results. One site can open www.dell.com but the other site couldn't open the www.dell.com. I tried pointing to different DNS servers but no results. When I...

I have acquired a UCW520-8u-4fxo (yes in know it's old but it was almost free) which I am going to use as my autoattendant/phone/voicemail.It will operate on separate network/network wiring and I'm wondering if it is possible to gain outside internet...

buddieipx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, first post here. I´m trying to figure it out by myself, but I´m having a hard time trying to understand the overwhelming amount of data and specifications that Cisco have in each datasheet.Let me describe the "problem": I asked a vendor...

We've got a customer with an 887VA who is on VDSL2 and is experiencing very poor upstream sync rates.  Downstream sync rate is good.Looking at the modem stats the upstream power level looks really low, only 3dBm.Are there some commands I can insert u...

I have Cisco 2800 router. Its f0/0 will be for the MPLS Internet connection with bandwidth of 10Mbps. Its f0/1 will be connected to a switch for internal networks and f0/2 will be connected to a branch office. I'm wondering if there is a way to share...

Hi all,dunno if this the right place, so -admin- please move this if not correct. Our business involves teams of up to 6 laptops who will sometimes be cut off from internet connectivity for a number of reasons, be it their client won't give 'em any o...

Dan Jay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I made a lab with GNS and there is something that I don't understand.I would like to know why router R3 doesn't advertise network 2.2.2.2 to its iBGP peer R4.Same question for R4. R4 doesn't advertise network 1.1.1.1 to R3. Is it normal and why...

Does anyone has useful slide deck/preso that shows the various failover scenarios for typical dual ISP-Router-Firewall-Switch design?Internet --> Router --> Firewall --> SwitchOn the assumptions that above design has dual ISPs, dual Routers, dual Fir...

Afternoon – I’m looking for the best way to advertise two separate datacenters subnets into our private BGP / MPLS cloud. We have two main datacenters one advertises the summary router of 10.1.0.0/16. The other datacenter advertises the subnet 10.2.0...

hiI have a Router 7600 connected to port 1 to Switch1 and I want to implement high availability on the same router interface connecting to another switch2 other replicating the same settings I have on port 1, but I do not want to implement HSRP time ...

Hi All,I have a cisco router and access point and two PC's.  Access Point is connected to the router. ISP is connected to the Router. I have tried the configuration in packet tracer but systems are not getting IP address from access point. Something...

Resolved! Change sup 720

Hi all, I have 6509 and I will change the 2 sup720, the only difference is that the new sup, will have a different IOS.  I would like to know if I can replace the standby sup with the new sup720 with out haveing to shutdown the hold box. Thanks.