cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, I need to know best Cisco switch for My Network.requirement is1.Need to Telnet2.Port Mange3.syslog facility use4.no need vlan than you

Hi all, I have an 1841 router acting as ADSL gateway. It has maxed out RAM and HWIC-1ADSL module installed.Some time after upgrade from  IOS 15.1(4)M6 to IOS 15.1(4)M9 the router started to behave somewhat strange. Every 3-5 days routing process stop...

alexnswr34 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,1) When we use the third part speed test tools available in internet to measure the speed of our WAN link from our client (LAN) which is having a private IP in an organization, we do get a latency,upload and download speed.But this latency is calc...

First, I am not Cisco certified, and have learn all I know the hard way, but get around pretty well in the IOS. I have a simple network at home but it has to many devices and too much traffic for the normal home DSL devices, and I finally gave up reb...

Hi,  I have 2 X cisco routers running BGP multihomed to our ISP, these two routers connect back in to our firewall (checkpoint) that is in a HA balanced pair. and for simplicities sake lets image I have 2 subnets that I advertise to the ISP A and B. ...

Resolved! NAT loopback

HiI have Cisco 880 (Version 15.0(1)M6) router and have problems with accessing internal server using external IP (as far as I found it is called “NAT loopback or reverse NAT”). It works well on cheap Linksys RV082 but can’t get it works on mine devic...

Hi All ,I have a Cisco 2821 IOS 12.4 with HWIC-1ADSL card on board .My intention is to connect that router directly to dsl line of my OTE Greek internet provider, moving the dsl cable actuallyconnected into modem/router ZYXEL TW263R4. I have all the ...

I am having an issue with my Cisco ASA and SophosUTM device.I have had the SophosUTM installed as a VM for several months now and it has worked without any issues, I have now moved to the hardware appliance and this is when this problem has come from...

I have an ASR1006 running IOS-XE 15.0 ADVENTERPRISE, so I would like to know if the SFP (which I got from another router) with part number GLC-LH-SM would work in it  -- it's for a Single Mode connection.  I ordered part number SFP-GE-L= already, but...

rafrancis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a SUP2T VSS, with the XL version of the supervisors.  I was under the impression that this platform will hold up to 1,000,000 routes, but apparently it only supports 256K in the default configuration:   #show platform hardware cef resource-...