cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

How all doing?       I finished one GNS3 Route Redistribution lab. But, I can't ping from PC1 to PC3&4. Not even from PC3 to PC4. I double triple checked all over and every setting looks correct.  I  googled everything I counld but still don't have a...

So the problem im having with these Edge 340 devices is that im not able to update the firmware version. I will try and load the new firmware image to the OPT folder remotely but before it finished it states the drive is full. When this happens i can...

Dear All,I need to built a scenario where i am using two ISP's for redundancy for my internal network and at the same time wants to load balance in such a way that my first packet going outside the network (using NAT) goes from first ISP's public ip ...

M Talha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 2901 ISR G2 router, with IOS  15.0.1M3 , this router is not working with static NATing, I have tried to configure this router with one internet link and make few static translations with it. But this configuration is perfectly working wit...

Hello,I have three routers connected in this way:        - router 1 - Linksys RV042 - gateway to Internet        - router 2 - RV042G  ( WAN connected to router 3, LAN connected to RV042 LAN )        - router 3 - RV042G ( WAN connected to router 2 ) R...

dannimca1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, While troubleshooting a multicast issue, I came a across out put from sh ip igmp interface which shows IGMP querying router is 0.0.0.0.Comparing to another with similar IOS and config, I can see what i expect to see, and that is an Ip addre...

Receiving the following error on a catalyst 4510 series switch stack. This error was received during a network migration and coincided with some spanning tree issues. Has anyone encountered this error before and if so can you shed any light on it?%C4...

Hi , I'm Mithun and  I'm new to networking . So my question is that.how can we determine the Router for a specific purpose, say i need a wireless router for 50 users. which one should i choose? or say for example i am doing a project where 30 differe...

mithoondk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends, Recently i purchased Cisco ISA 550 Firewall. I configured WAN port for public IP address using Leased Line Connection. But WAN LED notification is not showing and when i logged into the firewall there also it is showing WAN port is discon...

vijaycm20 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes