cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a Cisco 876 router, I need to connect ethernet WAN link, While configuring IP address am getting below error.yourname(config)#int f0yourname(config-if)#ip addres 172.30.1.0       1.    255.255.255.0% IP addresses may not be configured on L2...

Resolved! Route map no match

Hi,what is the reason for not having any match, in the acl for the route-map?Current configuration : 1731 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname R2!boot-star...

Hi I configured the cisco to get with a static NAT to reach my internal WEB server at adress 10.10.10.231, from outside. It is well configured. I have a registered domain , and pings works allways ,(from outside the lan ) reach the router. The probl...

Hi everybody I hope you guys are doing fine. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/do cs/ip/border-gateway-protocol-bgp/107615-highcpu-bgp.html#understandbgp  From the above link: While BGP scanner runs, low priority processes need to wait a longer t...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CPU Utilization

Dears I need to know if CPU utilization is normal or not as per show command belowSwitch Model is 3560 100                                                                        90                                                                     ...

Hi, I have a cisco 819-4g, I  config with single sim, but, when I insert a second sim, and tray to create profile 2 for cellular 0 it say Profile 2 NOT written to modem and, I cant find this command router(config-controller)# lte sim primary slot 0...

gevorgmo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anybody know why after configuring a router for FVRF and IVRF I can no longer SSH into the box? As soon as the outside interface is placed in the FVRF I loose the remote connection and when try to reconnect the router refuses the SSH conne...

Resolved! OSPF AREA 0

Hi, I work for a company and noticed they having everything in area 0. They must have well over 350 routers in the core. As I was studying my CCNP I new there was a limitation to having some many routers in area 0. I have been told that they way this...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card