Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Eigrp stub routing

When you configure eigrp stub routing your neighbors shouldnt forward queries about the active routes to you. But as you know,query messages are sent to multicast address then how the stub router is excluded from the group. 

Arun by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm currently studying for my CCNA and I was wondering if there was a used cheap gigabit router with IOS I should look for on the secondhand market. It'd be nice because I'd have to use the knowledge I have to set up my whole house. It only nee...

I am trying to bring up a MPLS connection between a Juniper MX960 and a Cisco 3750 through a Ethernet over Sonet connection.  We modified the configs so it is just a simple IP'd interface on both devices and we are continuing to get about 30%-50% pac...

nkowlahar by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a new EHWIC-4G-LTE-G module. The router is configured, signal strength is fine.Cellular interfaces are all down. Tried debug, got message:CHAT0/1/0: Chat script optus finished, status = Connection timed out; remote host not respondingCurren...

Turbo727 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Anyone know what could be causing these drops in the QFP:They are incrementing sh platform hardware qfp active statistics drop-------------------------------------------------------------------------Global Drop Stats                         Pa...

serge123 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,  I have attached a diagram in which i wish to ping from Host A to Host B.Is it possible to do so..If not..why ?? If yes (has it got something to so with native vlan .explain the packet tagging till it reaches switch B). regards Sukesh

I am setting up a Cisco router for a T1 line for the first time and I have hit a barrier. The router, a 2821 with WIC-1DSU-T1-V2, is online (all statuses are up and I can ping outside sites). However, a laptop connected to the router cannot access th...

nternet facing router is having a bgp peering with the ISP. When we do a static nat for one of the LAN IP and overload it with outside interface the BGP session is becoming active. I have shared the configuration and sh ver along with this 

archanacv by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes