cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am adding a second Cisco 3925 with 15.2(4)M5 as a spoke to already existing DMVPN Hub Cisco 3925 with IOS 15.1(4)M4. I have a spoke already running fine which is a Cisco 3845 with 12.4 25e.NHRP works fine but EIGRP is not coming up. EIGRP does not ...

jpsun2010 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my 7200 router one of the Gig interface is going down in every 30 minutes. The physical interface is not going down, and I dont have any log for that. But my ospf neighbourship is resetting in every 30 minutes and I am losing my pinging  at the sa...

Hi Experts,Kindly, our node 7606 has been reloaded due to below log:%CONST_DIAG-SP-2-HM_SUP_CRSH: Supervisor crashed due to unrecoverable errors, Reason: Failed TestSPRPInbandPing(c7600rsp72043_rp-ADVIPSERVICES-M), Version 12.2(33)SRB2Please advise.R...

I'm having some issues configuring ACL's in the following situation:c.     Configure HQ and Branch with OSPF routing according to the following criteria:·         Assign the process ID 1.·         Advertise all three attached networks. Do not adverti...

Sirah8499 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm very new to bgp and would like any suggestions to configure ibgp to prefer one router over another.  I know there may be load sharing solutions, but for now, I have 1 router with 200mmbps link and a second router with a 50mbps, both in the same A...

I have two routers, at a site.  One is an MPLS router, the other is a VPN tunnel that has a GRE tunnel back to my corporate office.  I have policy based routing configured on the site routers.  If I wanted to trace a user's packet, just to make sure ...

Dan Man by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are 3 commands (that I know of) that deal with passwords:USERNAMEEnable PasswordEnable SecretWhich sets what? - that is which gets me past the initial connection to the > prompt, which gets me past ENABLE to the # prompt?Thanks!

I have a new 100mbps EPL fiber link and wanted to know what would be the best recommendation to interneconnect my sites.in one end of the cable the ISP is providing ethernet handoff, on the other end the ISP is providing Fiber handoff

Hello people,Thanks to give your insights on below.I have a client who has 2 point to point links between 2 sites.The point to point links are of type SHDSL from two different service providers.A ---------------------  B (ISP 1)A --------------------...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card