cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question about IPSEC throughput and crypto support for cisco 2951k9 router. I'm a bit confused. According to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps10537/data_sheet_c78_553896.html On Table 2:Embedded IP Security (IPSec) ...

Hello,A customer has a 2921 that is set up as a CUBE SIP gateway.It was initially running the c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.153-1.T.bin image but crashed several times.The customer wanted a quick fix so updated the IOS to c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.153-2.T1...

Hi,I am running a small office with 50 to 60 users requiring connectivity for Microsoft exchange server to our Uk office. Ive installed a Linksys EA3500 router for the internet. Lately we are facing intermittent connectivity for a few users and at ti...

rebincamp by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have inherited a 3945E router with an NM-8CE1T1-PRI card installed in slot 2 using the SM-NM adapter card. The command 'card type E1 2' has been issued but I only see interfaces Serial2/0:0 to Serial2/0:30.Since it as 8 port card I was also expecti...

Hi everyone,we have nine remote sites connected to the HQ via MPLS, we mantain tow links from two different ISP for high availability, the issue now is that if in one site the link of ISP1 went down, and in the same time the link o...

Hi Friends,I was searching for an E1 card on Cisco1921, however I couldn't find out an exact replacment for HWIC-4T1/E1.The modules which I came across are, VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1  and   VWIC2-1MFT-G703Can anyone please let me know the differences between ...

Hi guys,We have a Cisco 1841 IOS version 12.4(24)T ADSL software 3.0.014 that is experiencing synchronization issues. It has been recommended to upgrade to a later version of the ADSL software.Can anyone give me any information on what is the most ...

Hello !I have just set up a lab with a CISCO1921. There are two EHWIC Slots. What about interaction to the bandwith in all ?When I use a HWIC and a EHWIC Module - are there any disadvantages ?Are there "x"-bus maximum bandwith reduced to the slowest ...

NISITNETC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, we are having the BGP algorithm programmed on Monday night for our circuit.I have some benchmark tests in mind for before and after however, is there anything specific that I can test that I may not be thinking of for any kind of degradation on ...

I have been doing some reading on IPv6 and have read a few different best practices guides and all of them seem to have conflicting information on the best way to assign loopback addresses.In the end I essentially decided to use /128 on loopback inte...

Hi,I am unable to find out origin of failure if two router is connnected to each other through p2p lease line.Suppose i Sitted at Router1 location and my remote location (Router2) is Down due to some reason.How can i find that what is exact thing res...