cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Wanted to find out everyones opinion on this website:http://www.internetpulse.com/How good or bad it is.  Basically we are having issues where most of our Verizon DSL or FIoS customers are complaining that they are seeing latency accessing us and the...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2801 router with two vpn tunnels going to two other sites. They share a T-1 (1.544mbps) link. When I perform a "sh int tu21", it shows 100k which I noticed today when I was on my management station.1)  Why is this?2) Should I set the bw manu...

jacob6000 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day folks, Our IP address was recently blacklisted due to a misconfiguration/hack on our IronPort. This hole has been addressed. I am seeking advice on how to reduce the impact on our business when we are blacklisted. It seems common that BLs ta...

Hi,I need some guidelines how to setup QoS on a 881W router.I have a small office with a 4Mbit internet connection. My users are today working on a remote terminal server and they often experience small interruptions which make their remote sessions ...

Hello Folks,I have a webserver hosting remote desktop on my LAN. I am in need of allowing inbound traffic to be able to access my web server.I have already put into place a few access lists in preparation to allow the traffic on the interface. I am j...

How can I set up routing on two layer three switches so that a device in between them only sees communication from two mac addresses?Network Traffic -> Switch thats routing --Trunk->  Switch that limits mac address communication <--trunk- Switch that...

admin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco 2900 series routers on both sides of a Metro Ethernet Circuit. We have purchased 200MBPS of bandwidth, to transfer data from one SAN to another. Looking at my SAN, I am sending data at about 50MBPS. I called my provider, and they confirm...

I created a simple packet tracer topology and connected three ospf areas in the next manner: area0 - area1 - area2 . I verified that area 2 couldn't ping the rest of the network thus I configured a virtual link through area 1. Now area 2 is connected...

Hi,We need to replace one of our WS-X4648-RJ45V-E modules in our Catalyst 4506 switch.  Can I just take out the bad one and put a new one in?  Will it automatically pick up the configuration?  Does the switch need to be restarted? ThanksRon Soulliard

Hi,I am bit confused with STM1 Standard,is it 155 mbps or 126 mbps ? plz explain(63E1 = 2 *63 = 126 mbps)What is exact speed of STM1 ?KS

Good morning, while configuring a CISCO-888-EA-K9, I encountered the following problem: Router(config)#router bgp 65000 Protocol not in this image The router is originally equipped with the image: c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M3.bin I tried also: ...