cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello group,We are in the process of moving our network from NetVPN to AVPN. At our core location, we'll be running both for a period of time until all remote locations can be switched over. I'm configuring a router for our AVPN circuit and have ques...

At the branch office we want to allow wireless handheld devices on network 172.20.38.0/24 to only access a couple of devices at HQ using port 23. But, we want all devices at HQ to reach wireless handheld devices on network 172.20.38.0/24 on any ports...

Hello,I have 68 sites with Routers. On each site I have one equipment DIRECTLY connected to the Router that needs to be accessed by telnet port 23.I have 15 off this sites that the access via telnet to the equipment’s connected after the routers are ...

nmiguelfc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco 881

Who can help me in configurating a cisco 881 router? I'm connected to the internet with a static ip, but i dont have acces to internet from my pc..:D

Hello ExpertsAttached is the configuration of my routers.I have configured iBGP between the routers and advertised the loopback. But my loopbacks are not getting advertised.following is the output from my 2 routers:-Rack1R1#sh ip bgp summBGP router i...

I have a "core" router at my main site (Hub spoke configuration).My remote sites connect back to the core router over VPN I'm using a 2921 router as my "core"I have Metro Area Ethernet connecting most of my sites, the remander are coming in VIA MPLS....

hi guyscan i configure network id or broadcast id on cisco router interface e.g 192.168.0.63/26 can i configure this address on router's interface

When I create an acl, then copy/paste it into the router, my 'remarks' don't stay in the same order.  Why is this happening and how can I fix this?  Attached are two text files; copy/paste from a text and what the order looks like on...

I have a big issue, a route reflector is routing paths to none clients and it should not be routing paths cause it is configured as route reflector!! Help me outSent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

hi,we have this hub and spoke setup, so each spoke connects to 2 hubs. then with eigrp we decide which hub gets priority. simply by using an offset list and saying any route you give to this hub1 and learn from it add 10000000 to the distance so this...

Hi Folks,really confused on following BGP path selectionsBGP routing table entry for 1.0.16.0/23, version 18808717Paths: (3 available, best #3, table default)  Not advertised to any peer  Refresh Epoch 1  1174 21914 22519, (received & used)    140.60...