cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,below the sh ver command of my core switch and i'd like to know if it supports netflow. because i've tried to issue netflow commands but it rejects it. thanks for your help and recommendation.Labib======================CORE-01#sh verCisco Inter...

hanyawad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS or VPN

Hi All,we are using both Internet and MPLS connectivity to DC ,my question is how to figure out whether a user is connecting to internal network through vpn over internet or through MPLS cloud.Thanks in Advance.                

Hi Experts,I'm trying to understand traceroute behaviour in an MPLS VPN network. Below is the traceroute from our management station (Linux machine) to the CE router Loopback address. From what I understand, if TTL expires on a P router (hop 15-18), ...

Olá, procuro por uma solução baseada em Hardware para substituir a mesma solucao baseada em software que utilizamos atualmente na empresa que trabalho:1 Servidor Debian recebe em uma interface de rede, a conexao com 1 ip v4 válido2 O mesmo servidor, ...

I've got an issue whereby spoke routers in a DMVPN configuration will not send an RPT PIM join message towards the RP (which is through the DMVPN hub) to join the shared tree. The RP actually lies behind the DMVPN hub on a tandem router.There is no m...

I have a new router with IOS version 15.0 and when I use the tacacs-server host XXXX key XXXXXXWhen I type it a get an error:This cli will be deprecated soon. Use new server cliNow I am assuming this statement will be changing but it will work yet co...

Hello,Working on setting up a Cisco 10008 with PPPOE and it seems like we kind of have it working but only one user can get on. Here is part of the config:Cisco-10008#show runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 4134 bytes!version 12.2no ...

bcramer04 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gurus please verify this concept and let me know if it will work.  Propose any other ideas you may have.I have a router with dual homed connection to two different ISPs.  We're receiving default routes and doing equal cost load balancing using the Ci...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes