cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I currently have a working metro ethernet connection between our main office and a branch office.  I am tasked with building a redundant route for this site, in case the metro-E line goes down.  We are purchasing two cable internet lines at each sigh...

Hello, I'm in need of assistance .I have a client with a cisco 1841 router with a static public ip. He has 3 dvr's he wanted to acces from the internet and we opened the ports for the dvr's ip's. The issue were having is that only the first ip that w...

mac989999 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Has anyone had any success in configuring TCP Intercept on an ASR 1002?  The router will accept the commands but the feature is not listed as supported in the feature navigator.  I have used this on the older 3800 series routers and would like ...

Greetings.I understand router on a stick for inter-vlan routing but where I'm having trouble is having one of the vlans be public addresses.  One of my clients has a rack in a colo where there is no router, i.e. their /24 public network has .1 of the...

Hi Experts,I'm a bit confused on why, when I issue a "show route" command on my Cisco 5510 ASA the default route shows:      d*Please see below for the output.There seem to be no small letter "d" in the codes below.Why am I getting this kind of defau...

Dear Team,We are not able to configure the IP SLA for tracking the Gigabit interace in the router GSR 12K. We are using the following IOS image.IOS (tm) GS Software (C12KPRP-K4P-M), Version 12.0(32)SY7,We could able to configure the IP SLA, but we co...

Hello, I have a router 3825 with a card VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 and I need to configure two E1 links, but I need configure port-channelized E1 to put three links of 1 Mbps. How I can configure the E1 links I am confused in how split the time slots.Thanks   ...

All,I have a test lab configured in gns3 for frame-relay, and I had the following question.I configured frame relay on both router's physical interfaces, but I couldn't ping either one. I then changed the physical interface to only encapsulate frame-...

hello all,i created a lab for ebgp......... intersting thing is i can reach the bgp neighbors throuh backup path but still they can not form neighborships..........they can reach & create neighbor through primary path...... all typical setting is...