cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco-Community,we use a Cisco 3660 Router with NM-2W module to get a total of 16 E1 G.703 interfaces (8xVWIC-2MFT-G703). Now we want to replace this router with a new one. As the NM-2W are not on sale anymore and ISR2 are not compatible I need...

Hi,I have an 1811 with dual WAN set up.  There is a policy based route which sends all traffic from workstations out over our ADSL line whilst allowing certain servers access accross our Bonded ADSL.  This works nicely.There are NAT rules set up as w...

Flyberius by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to increase the response time between two router in the LAB. I want to simulate Satellite link for some applications. I want to increase the delay to have a ping time of 1000 miliseconds.

hello all,i have a problem with my BGP.my network topology is as follows; my LAN<------------->router1(BGP)<----------->Multilayer Switch (with IP routing)<------------------->router2(BGP) - IXPmy two routers are configured as eBGP peers and the BGP ...

Hi,We've recently changed data line providers and now have some Cisco 877 routers we'd like to reconfigure and use at other sites. Although we own these, they were configured by our old data line providers, I'm having a hard time of resetting them to...

Hello!I'm having some trouble with an ftp server. Our setup is composed of a server connected to an 877va router. All of the clients would access this service from the internet, so no specific configurations have been done. The problem we are having ...

Hi,I've a question related to "poison-reverse" when used in conjuction with split-horizon (for instance in RIP protocol implementation)Just to recap: split-horizon with poison reverse will advertise back with metric infinity (16 for RIP) a route out ...

We have ATTuverse.  It is plugged into an 871 router.  They provide us with 5 IP but I would like to pass those IP's to the 871 so I can route them within my network.  Since they use DHCP I can only obtain one which is the one I use for the WAN inter...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card