cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,We got a Proposal to design a Setup and we need some guidelines in setting up the same. Below are the Points we need to fulfill.1) All the Core Devices (L3 Switch,Firewall and Router) should have redundancy.2) A Site to Site Tunnel has been bu...

Hi,I have a 2921 router, with UCK9 services on it.  I've installed a VWIC2-2MFT but the system is not seeing it.  I've been told there is a command required to enable the card, is this true?  If so, can anyone point me in the right direction with reg...

neilo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Every body,We have two internet connection,we want to  use both the link simultaneously.One link has PPP encapsulation,so i have created 1 dialer interface.Our problem is that when  we run one connection at a time,every thing works fine,but as we ...

Hi All,attached below is the Design i have in place.what actually in place are static routes and a GRE IPSEC tunnel in place with static routesWe have sites in each town but we have 2 principal towns or sites.But we BGP with our uplink provider  have...

divine007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Attached below is disgram that show how my BGP session is establish.1. main flow is through my principal provider2. backup will serve when principal is downWill to know the ideal config for this to make it work and with any traffic impact.Wish...

divine007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! iBGP routing

All- we have a client that has a data center in Boston and a DR in New York with more than 10 site-to-site VPN tunnels. Each remote site runs IPSec with GRE tunnel with BGP connected to the Data Center in Boston. The client requests to build the fail...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The client has two sites, each site with Internet and MPLS circuits and routers.I have a quick question on inbound failover practice and recommended way to failover.If the ISP fails at primary site and the traffic goes to secondary site over the MP...

Hi all.I looked but could not find any information on what's the use of the USB interface on my 2801 router. I saw something about Cisco USB memory module and eToken by Aladdin. Is this interface restricted to Cisco and Aladdin only? Thanks.

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,I have Giga Ethrnet Interface in 3845 CISCO router and I made different sub-interfaces. I have appliaed wccp in the main iterface as well as in sub interfaces. However, I have noticed that wccp worked with some sub-interfaces and not working wit...

alshamlan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes