cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Here is what I would like to do.....We have an MPLS that connects our main office with our 7 branch offices.  We have 3Mb coming into the main office and 1.5 into all of the branch offices.  I would like to give rdp traffic the highest priority.  We ...

Hello,This is a follow-up to an earlier post related to the question of load balancing outbound traffic over a multihomed internet connection.  Our company is a school that has its own address space, external DNS, and two ISPs. If most of our interne...

rpastor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expertsi wanna protect my BGP Router connected to ISPs on GE Link to mitigate such Deny of service or smurf attack and Control plane of these BGP Router,but my ip addresses connected to these ISPs are fake in form of 10.100.x.x and 192.168.x.x,so ...

Hello everyone,Question...I have about 8 branches on the following network, 172.16.1.0/28The intial site is on .1, .2, .3, and so on. We now have a new branch we would like to tie into our network using a .22 address. In order for it to be part of th...

HiI have setup something like, 1EBGP->1IBGP->2IBGP-2EBGP. and try to do best path selection.I found what ever I set on 1EBGP for localpreference or metrix or comunity, to only pass to 1IBGP, not to 2IBGP. so, the problem is 1IBGP select 1EBGP and 2IB...

julxu by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The client desire Cisco 3925 configuration an it's integration with RSA to support IPsec VPN users with RSA token keys .Questions:1- can I configure 3925 with aaa to work with RSA server?2- do I require ACS server for aaa and RSA integration Or confi...

I have a 1721 router with 3 equal routes to 0.0.0.0, using CEF for load balancing with universal load balancing algorithm. It doesn`t NAT, just routing. I wonder which is the maximum capacity of the router, since it should support up to 40000 connect...

Hello,  Is the below a valid commuity configuration?ip community-list 100 permit ASN:100Route map Com-list permit 10 (Applied In bound)match community 100Since there is no action that was specified on the match statement. If this is valid statement c...

Hi everybody,I am looking into load balancing internet usage between our two WAN providers, and am reasonably comfortable with the idea of redistributing BGP into OSPF so our inside device can make decisions as to which link to choose for outgoing tr...

rpastor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there.... looking to see if anyone could shine a light on what could be causing the problem that I am currently having with multicasting not working across two branch sites.multicast routing enabledigmp v2 enabledmulticast source = Branch1multi...