cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Nexus 7K router, has 2 ospf process, ospf 1 and ospf2. OSPF1 has several subnets in 10.1.0.0/16 subnet range , OSPF2 has several subnets in  10.2.0.0/16 subnet range. I want to summary OSPF 1 subnets to 10.1.0.0/16 then redistribute to OSPF2...

yang.yutd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anybody still able to decode stack traces ? The tool on Cisco.com has ceased working long time ago.This crash happened while using PPTP and with no tool working, not matching bug foud, one is left in the dark.System was restarted by error - ...

I do have some problems with internet connectivity,tried different solutions but traffic gets blocked.First i tried to use reflexive acl's:#inspect?ip inspect name DEFAULT100 ftpip inspect name DEFAULT100 h323ip inspect name DEFAULT100 icmpip inspect...

Hello,I have an 881W with configuration posted below along with IOS version.  The site has a local Exchange server and also a LAN-to-LAN IPSec.  Exchange's internal IP is statically NAT'd.  Problem is that when  that when a static NAT for Exchange is...

pkpatel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gang,I've been trying to debug an odd issue with RIP routing, and I've really stumbled onto a can of worms.What I'm seeing is TWO different tables being advertised.  One table via Multicast, and a different one via Unicast to a neighbor.Router is a 2...

Resolved! IP SLA on Reuter

Hi ExpertsHere is my config for IP SLA, how to track reachability over routing protocol.Primary link is Point to PointBackup link via MPLS cloud - Service Provider network attached is network layoutIOS Version on Branch 12.4Configuring IP SLA on bran...

I was looking at ERSPAN to monitor VoIP traffic from a remote site (from VLAN300), the remote site has a 3750 (WS-C3750-PS-S) with one interface in routed mode that connects to the 6500 - again a routed port. The server that will be analysing the rem...

jeff_turl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco FansToday we got a new cisco 7204 with NPE-G2 , so we wanna to configure to root for the internet so here is my scenerio1- Public Ip address -- 155.155.155.202 Private Ip Address - 192.168.2.0 /243- Gateway =           155.155.155.14-DNS S...

Hello ,I would be happy to have your help on this issue because I have trying for a lot of time to find a quick and easy solution, which unfortunately, I can not find. I'm trying to write a simple script with which new employees, who have no knowledg...

Hi Mates,Bit confussed for some of the routes get the timer period changed . show ip ospf output provided below:WANEDGE-#sh ip route 10.107.4.245  …………………..  Routing entry for 10.107.0.0/16  Known via "ospf 300", distance 110, metric 1, type extern 2...

Hi at allI have a router (R0) cisco connect with one interface e0 to network 192.168.2.0/25 (inside) and one interface e1 to network 200.10.20.0/24 (outside).On the inside network there are many host that receive the ip and def-router from dhcp serve...

Resolved! Advice on MPLS

I have a Uni project, there is 5 sites connecting to a central site but all sites must be able to communicate. I think MPLS is probably the best way to do this right? Basically im wondering how MPLS products, such as BT's IP Clear, is delivered. How ...

liamelder by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes