cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

we are configuring a ras on 3925 router with e1 controller. when we connect the e1  controller  to pbx we got on pbx a no frame alarm (detailed error is that we have nfas but we do not have cas). what could be the error? do the router need dsp to hav...

claudiols by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF Hello

Hello, OSPF HelloI have a simple network in GNS3 with 2 routers connected by a Frame-Relay switch. On router 1, the serial interface is configured as ospf network type broadcast, and I have static dlci mapping, broadcast keyword included.On router 2,...

I am currently working on a project that involves multihoming a 10Mbps Metro-E /24 with a 100Mbps Metro-E /27 from two different ISPs. I need to get BGP info from the ISP own the /27 however, they tell me that ARIN requires a /24 in order to assign a...

TheZman78 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up my 2nd 1811 router for NAT and VPN.  The 1st 1811 works great, completed a few months ago.  On this 2nd 1811, I decided to just copy the working startup-config from the good, 1st router to this 2nd, and then change IPs and from there....

umbernaut by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently working on a project to bring up a 4G\3G secondary connection (failover) in case the main MPLS link fails. The set up is something like that: The goal is to make sure the 4G kicks in when the main mpls ckt goes downI have tried by puti...

Resolved! Cisco WAN LAB

I have two Cisco routers with two integrated T1 CSU/DSU. I would like to connect them between each other to simulate a WAN but not sure how. I have used a cross over cable with special pin out for internal CSU/DSU but that does not seem to work. If s...

juan-ruiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm wondering how bandwidth can be "reserved" in a LLQ. For example, say I build the following policy map that puts voice traffic in a LLQ and also reserves 20% of a circuit's bandwidth:policy-map QUEUE_SERVICE_EGRESS class VOICE_EF priority perc...

pweinhold by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having trouble connecting my 887 to my o2 broadband service.  Here is my configuration - sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 1684 bytes!! Last configuration change at 21:36:59 UTC Tue Jan 17 2012! NVRAM config last updated...

Hello All,                We are running ISP and now a days we have many spam in our network, we want block the SMTP port 25 block on Cisco router 7200.             So we can block the spam in our network .Please advise me for this its urjent issue.T...

Hi,I have some few enquries about the use of routing protocol BGP and OSPF. Case scenario:The company has few offices in the same country. In order for the users  to access each other network, what kind of routing protocol should propose for the desi...

I have a 2911 with a  Vwic2 T1 card on the remote end going to a 7206 with a PA-MC-TE1, basically 8 T1 cards.  Anyway I will be ordering two point to point T1 lines and since I want it to look like 3 Meg I was thinking of bonding them.  Is that still...

Hi all,I am looking for someone's input on which is better. I am adding another ISP (and plan to use BGP). I am looking at having two 2811's with one connected to each ISP, or a single 2811 (with an additional HWIC) connected to both ISPs. I am not s...

tabiv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes