cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiAssume I have two sites, each have two routers and two ISPs providing MPLS VPN service to me. Site routers use OSPF two exchange routes. ISP offer BGP as PE-CE routing protocol with the use of private AS numbers.So here are my thoughts about the wh...

Hi all. I am reconfiguring a customers network from an inhouse MPLS, to our MPLS. They are currently using all static routing, but in order to convert to our network they need to run BGP on at least 2 of the 3 routers.  The tracking is used as a fail...

I'm moving this https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/2016937#2016937 discussion here because I feel I will get a quicker response.In a nutshell the setup is as below:ASR1004=={ GRE }==C7206I need to run layer 2 services between the 2 without mpls ...

madhaquer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,With the G1 routers i.e. 1841 and 28xx we had the option of SP Services IOS.Now with G2 routers i.e. 1941, 2900 and 3900 we have 3 options of software license i.e. SEC, DATA and UC.To replace the old SP Services a Cisco data sheet is suggesting...

Hi Experts,we have nexus 7010 switch & we have to insert new interface line card....cant find any document mentioing abotu online insertion of modules.so Does nexus 7010 chassis supports insertion of module without downtime./ any docs?Thanks,Mazhar

Resolved! VPLS on ASR 1002,

Hello,I have implement MPLS L3VPN on my network to provide service to customer and right now we plan to have service VPLS on our same router.Can anyone tell me what is needed to run the VPLS in our MPLS network ? I heard that we need addictional swit...

Pok LY by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I am having a customer suffering from a vairours RIP problems and i can see these loggs (what do they mean and what to do to aviod that?): RMS-PE3#show logg | i RIP                            Feb  9 14:51:16: %SCHED-3-STUCKMTMR: Sleep with ex...

Hi all...I need advice from you guys and gurus here I finally can upgrade my 1841 routes from 12.4 to the latest 15.1 IOS. Can someone please instruct me about upgrade path , do I need to modify config file and provide me with upgrade instruction lin...