cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi everyone  There some layer 2 and layer 3 Cisco Switchs our network,And there is other project,the project about logging.I want to take some Log reports from these switchs,Which logs can ı take? For example : Which switch ports Most Port changed?

We are planing to implement the WAN QoS polic to apply on the routers for sites. They all are connected to our service provider via MPLS. We will make policy for voice, video and data. We have Cisco VoIP phones and some other equipments for voice, an...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm currently in the process of doing a bandwidth analysis on 2 WAN links at my current HQ / remote sites.  The topology is pretty straightforward, two 3845 routers at HQ, and two 3845 routers at my remote site, both with P2P DS3 interfaces...

Jkloza_2 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Probably an easy question for the experts, but I haven't been able to make this work. I have a site-to-site IPsec tunnel between the main office and branch. It terminates on an ASA at the main and on an 880 at the branch. I now have a need to route a...

bruce by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm running a bgp lab where I'm trying to force BGP to route specific static routes to specifi neighbor I created a prefix-list & route-map for the static addresses, applied it under bg....Nothing....bgp is not sending out the routes.Waht I'm mis...

I'm doing some research on configuring QoS on our multi-site MPLS network and have a question. I think I've seen somewhere that our network provider's QoS settings would have to match our internal settings. So, if I'm trying to carve out 60% of a cir...

I have a set of stacked Cisco 3750v2 switches which are running QOS with a bandwidth limiting service policy.  The switch is configured as follows - I have a /26 internet routable address space similar to the following 1.1.1.64/26 (used as an example...

i have cisco 2600 router. The problem is my router ios has been crashed and i unable to use any mode on my router. I need to install new ios please suggest me how can i install or upgrade new ios step by step.. ---Posted by WebUser Atif Hussain

Hi we have cisco 6500 series switch and configured port channel on both switches with 2 gig interfaces on both switches.When we enable the port channel mode to as desirable to the interfaces on both side and applied the port channel to physical inter...

We are planning new Help Desk connectivity from one of our Poland location .We want people sitting at Poland able to access some of our site locations (only European sites not american.We have got subnet that are being used for European site).We are ...

helloin ISDN word we use NT1 device, as i know, to convert between 2 wires (coming from telco) and 4 wires (going to s/T interface)however i usually read that NT1 is used with BRI only. not with PRI.can anyone confirm that we don't need NT1 with PRI ...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm designing a QoS implementation and I'm going to use class-maps and policy-maps and service-policy commands. Now, obviously you use these commands to classify different kinds of traffic and define how you want it handled. But I'm confused about...

pweinhold by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes