cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,Two questions. 1) understood that we have 1st 64 bits to identify the network ID (global routing and subnet ID) and the last 64 to identify the network identifier. It seems like an awful waste of space to use the last 64 bits. Can the netmask b...

jc8342 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,This question is about a Cisco 871, which has no bootable image in flash.The device is currently in rommon, and i am attempting to copy the correct .bin file over from usbflash0: but recieve the following error:unable to stat usbflash0:/: per...

Hi Guy'sI have a problem with reload, I am developing Cisco TCL script to manage the Cisco Routers and Switch with our Application. Can someone help me how to display the Cisco Message? The following example reloads the software on the router in 10 m...

Gengad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see the twice counted outbound traffic on subinterfaces that has ISL encapsulation on my SUP720-3BXL with s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXJ1.bin. I haven't seen this problem with s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF17.binDon't hit me for...

piskorsky by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have an ASA 5520 runnng 8.4(1)it has the following interfacesWAN - public IPDMZ -  public IPProd - 192.168.1.Xfor internet access i have the following statementobject network Prod_Subnet_Internet nat (Production,WAN) dynamic interfacedo i need a si...

Hi. Just after some theoretical ideas about supporting multiple customers to the data centre.The organisation I work for has a DC where it hosts custom apps for multiple customers.Most customers connect over private links to the DC, and only use the ...

Hi teamThere use to be Cisco 851 routers, but lately these routers are replaced with Cisco 861-K9 routers, and these 861 routers doesn't support DMVPN, instead 851 use to be.Is there any license file we can upload in 861 router for DMVPN capability, ...

I have a 2621 router that has a NM-HDV-2 module in it. Every couple of hours, the below message comes across the terminal and all routing stops on the router. I have to reset the router to get anything to happen. Of course, if I leave the module unpl...

Hi.We have a new ASR 1002 router in which UnconfiguredIPv4Fia drops counter is increasing continously. Anybody could help me to troubleshoot the reason of this kind of drops? I have tried to look for tech info about it, but I have found nothing.REMOT...

jmfranco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Frnds,I am using 3550 with  c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-44.SE6.bin. Have successfully run ipv6  commands on global and interface, however getting below error while  configuring "ipv6 router ospf 1" :SW1(config)#ipv6 router ospf 1 % Failed to create ro...

ashish by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes