cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone!Here is my current setup:1 isp connection which splits into two. One plugs into 5510 with ouside ip and the other plugs into the other 5510 with outside ip address. see diagram below: Router routes are set as: ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 ...

howithink by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are implementing the network design between the two sites (OLD Data center and NEW Data Center), scheme in attachement.We have chosen this scheme on the following criteria:- A single IP network between the sites (for simplicity migration);- Fault ...

dvrizhov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find out what the maximum amount of HSRP/Standby groups a Cisco 3945 will support.I found this link that I think says 256 http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/tech/tk648/tk362/technologies_q_and_a_item09186a00800a9679.shtml#q5Can anyone...

bg_27 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We have a 3845  router deployed at a tier  2 ISP  for  PATing user based sessions to the Internet ,the issue happening is when the NAT table size reaches approximately 2,000,000 the router gets hung and has to be restarted  the router has a memor...

We have a ciso 2800 router with a vpn over a WAN to a Checkpoint firewall The WAN is 300M and has a 30ms delayThe vpn was moved over there from a WAN with on ly 2M BW but less delay.But now the performance is worse.ive read some about teh use of tcp-...

jschweng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok,So having some issues with routing on a ASA.  Not sure if the ASA can do what we are trying to do with it however it was the equipment we have on hand and was asked to attempt to make it work.Below is the config of the ASA.  The problem I am havin...

We are implementing a MPLS network between our corporate office and our two data centers.  The basic network diagram is shown.  We will be using Cisco 2900 series routers.  The provider requires static or BGP.  What is recommended, static or BGP, and...

routercpu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,1841 - IPBASE 12.4.7dWe provide internet access for a number of clients sitting on our WAN, at present they have un-restricted access to the full bandwidth of our 1Gb internet pipe. As they are only paying for a proportion of that we want to...

I'm sure it's something simple, but I can't for the life of me figure out why our new connection isn't working.We have a Main office with a connection through our Internet service providers TLS (transparent lan service) connection to a shop location,...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card