cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I've been using hwic-3g-hspa with 1841 before but now I'm using 1921 and I'm always getting timed-outROUTER#sh ver     Cisco IOS Software, C1900 Software (C1900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://...

Gday People,Got a mind-boggling issue with a Gig0/2 port on Cat2960 48TTL, the port seens dud. I cant enable it, its not shutdown either. However, when I restart the switch, on CNA, i can see the interface flash amber (as all ports do when restarted)...

All,I suspect that my DSL carrier is responsible for the dropped connection on my 837.   Is there anything I can use as evidence to prove this beyond the following log entries?677464: Jun 20 09:17:54: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface ATM0, changed state to ...

Hiplease assist me in purchase correct cisco device for my purposes.Current device should meets next req. :1. cisco device (router) is connected as client to vpn1 server  (IPSec, 3DES).Server running under Centos or FreeBSD = srv1.Srv1 is located in ...

Hi,I designing a new network for the company. Next scenario do i have in mind:Reminder:Core layer is Cat6509 with VSSFW Lauer: Cisco ASA 5540Switches: L2 Cisco 2960What is the best plan to make this redundant to the Firewalls?Thanks in advance,Mark

I recently acquired a couple of these.  I am trying to reset them to factory default but once I follow the procedure, I can not get into the systems to set them up.  Any ideas??  Lost so far.TIA

Mixmanvxc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Again,After some very consructive comments by Paolo I was wondering if anyone would like to share any  comments on how to improve the performance of my routers.  Below is a typical config I use for 857 and 877 routers i deploy.  I realise it isn't...

Sir,For the same destination IP, is it possible to let a router use routeA for ping response and routeB for all other protocol?For example, destination ip is 192.168.1.100 and have the two routes below.1. ping response will go to 192.168.2.12. other ...

Hello,we are using HWIC-3G-HSPA on a 2811 router. Sometimes, we have many packet loss, ping between the cellular interface and the peer doesn't respond.After rebooting the router, everything works well again.What could be the reason? how can we fix t...

Hi, Can any one explain me , how the packets destined for public internet are routed  if we have MPLS connectivity. generally ISP route packets to our corporate offices based on labels between our offices. (H.O to branches).But if we browse public i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card