cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone help diagnose high CPU on newly installed 7606. CPU utilization for five seconds: 61%/59%; one minute: 62%; five minutes: 63% PID Runtime(ms)     Invoked      uSecs   5Sec   1Min   5Min TTY Process 578        5856     9392486          ...

witani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Recently I migrated our client's ISP. We have a site to site VPN between client's office and our office. We are monitoring client's network using solarwinds NPM. The client's connection starts from an ASA  --> Internet --> Our ASA. The IP ...

We would like to describe our scenario as follows.We hosted our internet gateway at a service provider which is away from our site about 10 km distance.  The total internet b/w is 8Mbps.  To connect the internet service provider, we have two lastmile...

Hey Guys,my company will change WAN connection from HDSL (2Mb/2Mb) to Metro Ethernet (10Mb/10Mb).Now, I have CISCO 1841 (12.4(15)T12 ) with 2 FE and HWIC-1T.Can i configure my Metro Ethernet (WAN Connection) on one FE or i need of "external wic" such...

stemond79 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7206VXR router doing policy routing with CEF enabled on all interfaces, no Cache Misses, Align Errors or failed buffers. CPU peaks up to 80% every two or three minutes. I suspect it is traffic related as I have a standby box and when it beco...

d.briody by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When you configure a sub-interface into Frame-relay. There are two options, one is point-to-point, the other is “multipoint”. I am just wondering what exactly is the “multipoint” used for? Or in what case is it used? router(config)#interface s0/0.1 m...

I need a interface v.35 on 2911 router, but it does not have WIC slot, it has EHWIC. Could some one told me if there are a card with V.35 interface that I can install in this model of router?Thanks in advance

Greetings… I have a QoS (shaping/policing) issue.  My WAN runs over an MPLS network, and I have a Frac DS3 here at the corporate data center running at 15.3 Mbps.  I have around 40 remote sites, all at either a single T1 or dual T1 (multilink) bandwi...

sr71rules by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to measure total download data the measurement I have based on Cacti graph is average interface bandwidth is 1M/sec for 24hrs. I want to know daily,weekly and so on but at this time I am looking what calculation I can use to know total downloa...

I've literally spent months on this coming back each time and trying new things.Background: 1811 with Primary Fiber Link and Secondary ADSL Link.Goal:  Outbound NAT failover with fulltime PBR to route certain traffic over the secondary link.I can't s...

HII am trying to get a qos config onto a 2901 router over a WAN link. we use thin clients at branches which connect to a citriz xen app servers at HQ.I need to add the QOS policy on the  inbound in interface g0/1 as most of the traffic is coming from...

Good day!I have some problems with establishing pppoe connection from Cisco to ISP. Please could you help me!show verCisco IOS Software, C880 Software (C880DATA-UNIVERSALK9_NPE-M), Version 15.1(1)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Technical Support: http://ww...