cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,This is my first time on the forum so apologies if the information below is a little vague.We have recently purchased some Cisco 3750x switches and we are getting complaints from users that the performance is poor when both the PC's NIC and switch...

Hi,New user here.  I think I have my PPP multilink setup correctly.  Though I am getting AL lights on one of my connections via a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 card.  One AL light is on at each location.  Though I checked with my ISP and they said it was my netwo...

I currently have a flat layer 2 network (same VTP domain) with 3 pairs of devices (4503e, 6509 and Nexus 7010). Each of the devices has trunk connections between them. Each device is also on the same network (VLAN 1) and is running EIRGP. The 6509 ha...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 881G Router

Hi All,My customer proposed to buy Cisco 881G Router.Our Requirements is to terminate both UMTS and DSL connections and is able to switch to UMTS if the DSL line fails.And configure site to site DMVPN.Can any one please suggest me about the UMTS conf...

Hi;I have configured 887 Router. ADSL with 3g(backup) everything is fine but the routing seems not working.interface ATM0 backup delay 120 60 backup interface Cellular0 no ip address no atm ilmi-keepalive dsl bitswap bothip nat inside source route-ma...

muratg7777 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to ask if a cisco 2811 running on an iosc2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-25a.bin should be able to make an HWIC-1FEcard work? I am also not detecting the card on any show commands. Plus i am seeing that all the LEDs (FDX/COL,100 and LINK/A...

Hi All,This should be simple, I just think I've been staring at it for too long and can't see what I'm missing.I've  got an 877 WAN router that I'm provisioning and I can't configure a static map to let an outside connection talk into an internal box...

I have a traditional network with a single head office and multiple branches (28) connected via a carrier IPWAN. The head office bandwidth into the IPWAN cloud is policed by the carrier to 20Mb and branches have varying bandwidth provided in the rang...

Verizon is changing to Frontier and therefore I have an IP and DNS to change. I changed the Fast Ethernet to the proper IP and Subnet mask. I also went to Other Tasks and changed the DNS numbers to the ones provided.The second I do this, no more inte...

I am trying to add an access rule to my list, but am receiving the following error. Can anyone shed some light on this?access-list inside_access_in line 1 extended permit udp 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 range 15^000 15200 host 192.168.5.216 range 15000 15200 % ...

Hello everyone,I have a Cisco 1801 Router, but whenever there is anything plugged into the integrated 8 port switch for example two computers, I cannot get them to ping each other. All of the ports are on the same vLAN.I am a Cisco newbie, so sorry i...

offpister by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card