cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I need ur help. Actually I need to do Destination base NAT from INSIDE TO OUTSIDE on Cisco router. Let me explain my requirement:-Source IP:- a.a.a.a(inside of router)Destination IP:- b.b.b.b(outside of router)IP to be used for NAT:- c.c.c.cS...

HiI have mistakenly deleted the user with which I was logged into the Cisco Router.aaa was also configured on Router which uses local userdatabase for authentication.Now is there anyway to recover this username or bypass the username prompt.One proce...

Hi,I'm not very good at configuring access-rules, maby someone can help. Below is my show run of a Cisco 800 router (Two VLAN's, single WAN) that works fine. Problem is that in this senario port 3389 is open for everyone. Only two remote users are al...

The router 861 Fast ethernet  have support forwan protocol L2TP ?Can I configure the router to use L2TP wan protocol to communicate the wan FE port to my ISP ?If yes  wath is the way ( CLI or Cisco E[press Professional Configurator ?)Can be helpwith ...

Dear All,Can any one configured Cisco877 in Bridge Mode.I have one firewall behind this 877 and i want to use ISP ip address on Firewall.So it required to be configured Cisco877 in Bridge Mode.Waiting quick response.Regards,

Hi!I'm a Cisco newbie and I'm in the following situation:1>The router (867) must connect to my ISP in 1483 bridged (2684 bridged) mode, LLC, VPI/VCI 0/352>WAN IP will be assigned by ISP (DHCP)3>No username and password required to establish the conne...

Hi there,I am currently setting up a DMZ for webhosting. I just want to talk about my current setup and see what you guys think. Is it correct? Could it be better?Currently,DMZ has no contact to General NetworkDMZ cannot even ping its gateway (is thi...

Resolved! WAN issue

Dear Expert,There is one potential issue on the network service, the normal traffic flow would be stopped at once as long as the WAN link was failure. Attached please refer the diagram. Below please find the relevant config on both Internet gateway r...

anitachoi3 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,For ease understanding , I explained the network simply.1. CE has BGP connection to PE2.CE router has a backdoor connection (IGP -EIGRP) - the updated of eigrp are adverised back to PE again.in simple words , same prefix is received from PE and ad...

Hello Im rather confused at a few statements with access-lists.Mostly about the source and destination parts of the commands.access-list 101 permit tcp 192.168.27.0 0.0.0.255 host 192.168.30.3 eq telnetaccess-list 101 permit tcp <?source ip and wildc...

HiI am getting these error logs:Apr 19 12:50:23 TURKEY: %PLATFORM-4-ELEMENT_WARNING: R0/0: smand:  SIP/0: Committed Memory value 96% exceeds warning level 95%Apr 19 13:20:53 TURKEY: %PLATFORM-4-ELEMENT_WARNING: R0/0: smand:  SIP/0: Committed Memory v...

Dear Tech Gurus,       I need configuration regarding multiple Logins on a Virtual Routers, where a user loged on port 1 should not be able to look the configuration on port 2.Please reply to the above question.With Regards,Chaitanya.G

Guys,Today I got a problem related to DLSw circuits.I have two locations that has a DLSw peer. For some periods of the day, I just receive complains about applications freezing, some getting timed out, etc...I only support the routers that make the d...

ronaldobf by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone help diagnose high CPU on newly installed 7606. CPU utilization for five seconds: 61%/59%; one minute: 62%; five minutes: 63% PID Runtime(ms)     Invoked      uSecs   5Sec   1Min   5Min TTY Process 578        5856     9392486          ...

witani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes