cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Organization:2 locationsMetroE connected1 subnet (10.0.0.x)All Static IPsLocation A (main office)Adtran connected Cisco (10.0.0.235) to location BComcast internet Connected to Sonicwall Router (10.0.0.249) Sonicwall (X0 Subnet1, X1 Comcast WAN, X2 Su...

Sorry, I know that 1721 is EOL,  but client wants to use existing 1721 DIA Router using three(3) T1s. Will the 1721 support 3 T1s and Are the VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 & VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 interfaces supported or is there a better inferface available.  I rememb...

Is it sufficient to configure the command "no mpls ip propagate-ttl" in the CE  router in a MPLS VPN CE to ignore all hops traversed by the MPLS packet in the  network? or is it required to be configured in all routers in the egde and core  of the pr...

Hi,I am running ping between two Nexus 7018 over WAN link ,and I can see some set pattern of packet drop(7.40 % drop) with MTU size 1500.When I ping between my 6500 VSS pair and same Nexus 7018 over different SP WAN link on diffrent location , I am s...

Hi,I've got a 1941W, and we don't have the password for the access point. I've got access to the router, but not the access point.It's not the default password (cisco) and it's setup to use username/password (rather than just password).How do i reset...

Hello,We have received an new subnet alloted from ARIN and need to advertise this new network to our BGP neighborsThe ISPs have agreed to announce our new subnetThe router is connected to an switch where Firewall's external interface is also connecte...

So I like to use route-maps with set ip default next-hop to test internet connections that are having issues without affecting every user.99% of the connections i use the next-hop is an IP address, i have a couple where the provider has instructed us...

We have a medium sized campus.  Our 2950/60's trunk back to our 3550/60's and those trunk back to our 6500 core.  We also run a Call Manager server with several IP phones.  I inherited this network and was never able to talk to the original consultan...

I have a 2811 router with a 9 port switch module and a four port ISDN module.  The ISDN Module is our connection to the outside world.  FE 0/0 and FE 0/1 are connected to separate networks and both route our the ISDN connections.We are getting a new ...

cwshannon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I try to setup my first QoS configuration, but I have a little problem with one part of my configuration.1. I capture packets for specific services with access list :! I capture RDP and SSH packetsclass-map match-all MarkQoS101  match access-gr...

jquintard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router with a multilinked (2) T1 bundle that connects to a MPLS network.I am using BGP as my routing protocol.I am having problems in this site and others with carrier transitions, crc errors, input errors, frame errors, and output drops. It...

Hi everyone! I have a problem with Cisco C1861-SRST-F/K9, it's continiously rebooting. I'll be thankful if you can help me. Here is a log captured from console:Self decompressing the image : ##########################################################...

Hi all,I've a colleague in networking asking me if private IP address is a strict requirement when doing NAT oveload on WAN IP. So I've set up a lab on his requirement using LAN IP 192.9.200.0/24 subnet and suprisingly it NAT'd sucessfully to public ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card