cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.We're going to be multi-homing our site with Qwest Fiber (QMOE) and Comcast Fiber. I'd like to set this up with BGP routing, however, it's been a few years since I've worked with BGP and I'm sure quite a bit has changed.My question is simply, ...

Hey there,I have an external ip address attacking my network.What is a basic access list I can use to block it?access-list 3 deny host x.x.x.xint fa 0/3/0access-class 3 in?and then apply that to my external interface?Thanks in advance.

Resolved! interface down

dear all ..  i have router cisco 1006 ... when i no shutdown the interface this appear to me   Router(config)#interface gigabitEthernet 2/1/0 Router(config-if)#no Router(config-if)#no sh Router(config-if)#no shutdown Router(config-if)# *Jan 20 08:50:...

Hi,I have configured my 4Nexus switches as diagram shown (see attachment).All the vPC between 7018 and 5548 is working fine.Now I have created VLAN 99 on all four switches But spanning tree keep blocking vlan 99 on both 7018 switchsand I am loosing c...

Hello there,Anyone apply on how to classify and mark video streaming such as RTMP traffic? I know their default TCP/UDP 1935. In most cases, video stream tunnel over port 80 or 443. So, it acts like a normal web traffic but it falls to a Real-Time or...

Resolved! migrating to MPLS

Himy office have 6 remote sites and one HQ.We are planning to move to MPLS .On each site can i have  MPLS links from two different SP. One SP_A will act as primary and other SP_B as standby . I have few doubts 1) Is it a workable solution ? if yes 2)...

cisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Can any body tell what is the main diffrences between 3com (switches,routers,firewall) and cisco (routers,switches,firewalls) because one of my customer is asking the major differenceses between cisco & 3Com up for the major difference.plz h...

Morning folks. You are going to love me. I'll give you a bit of backround info first. I'm basically a home user that fancied a new toy to play with so I purchased a brand new 877W from a well know auction site. Unfortunately I'm failing at the first ...

How do you conf the L3 switch so that wokstation 1, 2 and 3 can talk to each other with the following information?VLAN A)  X.Y.123.128/255.255.255.192VLAN B). X.Y.123.9/255.255.255.248VLAN C) X.Y.123.0/255.255.255.252Wks1) ip:  X.Y.123.132Wks2) ip:  ...

Hello this is kiran,Help me  i have Router 2800 series we are using  leased line Connection 8 Pubilc IP.One IP Config in Router FE0/0 IP  101.102.148.91 and FE0/1 192.168.0.0 Local IP.I have 6 Web Server. How to Config other 7 IP address on Web serve...

Resolved! WAN Speed

Hi All,As you know 3925 routers have 10/100/1000 Mbps interfaces builtin on it. Does it means it can give 1000 Mbps WAN speed if i have a 1Gbps connection terminated on it..??Regards,Shijo.

I have been messing with our copp policy at work and cant seem to tune it right. I am trying to ftp a new IOS to our router but it keeps timing out but when I remove the the service-policy input CoPP_Policy from the control-plane it works fine and do...