cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured an Cisco 881 router in our lab with netflow commands and pointed to our network monitoring tool and I want to check if the tool can collect valid traffic statistics from this router (eg. utilization).  The problem this router has no...

Hey guys,i have a Cisco 1841 with Hwic 1-t (IOS 12.4(15)T12 ).i want monitoring average load of my HDSL.How to can i monitoring my bandwith in upload and in download for WAN interface ?Any help ?thanks to AllStefano

stemond79 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Imagine a 5,000 employee organization distributed across two states.30 sites all connected via Private Line with old, end of life and unsupported routers. IT folks are making a case they do not know whether they should invest in MPLS, since Privat...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work in a lab and we are developing/testing a server based system that dymamically calulates routes for certain types of encryptors:That said part of the component involves redistribution from ISIS into RIP (yes the only prot avail) on these encryp...

I  would like more information of performance to 7600 router with the  SP-720, someone has idea of how many sessions full bgp routing it  supports? I have 4 links 1 GB and a throughput of 900 MB.Need  to get about 8 sessions full bgp routing (he owns...

BGP Gurus,I've trying to setup a filter to local pref a particular AS # on my routers with your examples and have not had any success. After implementing them I did a soft and hard bgp config. Even did a hard shutdown on the session to see if that wo...

H  i  ...I have configured PFR between hub & spoke site , applicaiton server is at hub location & client is on spoke site .both sites have one MC/BR and one BR router . How can i verify pfr is working fine .show command outputs for MC and BR attached...