cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone seen this?Have a 3945 router with a switch module.  When doing a trace route from the switch module it shows the management interface first and then a unknown or perhaps a virtual address of 10.10.3.29 that is configured no where on the ro...

Hi all,I try to put in my bgp configuration 32-bit AS and get errors.As I understand I have to upgrade ios.Now I have:cisco#sh versionCisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) s222_rp Software (s222_rp-IPSERVICESK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(18...

Hello,We are upgrading the Internet at one of our sites , the ISP has provided a separate router and ONT to connect.When connecting to new ISP router the Internet works fines but our Site-to-Site via Nortel VPN connection fails.  Production Switch---...

mistryj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,The device show me this logs:Oct 11 10:13:29.254 BOGOTA: %C4K_HWPORTMAN-4-BLOCKEDTXQUEUE: Blocked transmit queue HwTxQId0 on Switch Phyport Gi1/32, count=9986879Oct 11 10:13:29.254 BOGOTA: %C4K_HWPORTMAN-4-BLOCKEDTXQUEUE: Blocked transmit que...

Hello all,is there a way to configure a router to take ntp update from a windows server 2003? and how?how to configure the server? and what are the security measures to take?

learnsec by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiThis one is related to OSPF design question, I request some input from experts15 Regional Remote Offices Connects to HQ over Service Provider MPLS Cloud.10 International Branch Offices Connects to HQ over VPNEach Regional office are small with less...

Hi Guys,I have a Cisco 2951 terminating my VPN's and I need my  VPN clients to access a public ip address but have the source address of  the router that terminates the VPN.The VPN clients are split  tunnelled and I have added the public address to t...

HiI got Two questions(1)  In Mutual Redistribution why this command needed  "redistribute ospf 5 match internal external 1 external 2" why not only"redistribute ospf 5 subnets" is enough??(2)  X-----------------------Y       |                        ...

What's the difference between these two T3/E3 network modules (NM-1T3/E3 and NM-1A-T3/E3)? It seems that both modules provide T3/E3 connectivity.Read that the cable is using the 75-ohm BNC connectors for both modules. Is the part code "CAB-ATM-DS3/E3...

I'm having an issue with a "bursty clock" and the HWIC-4T.I'd like to understand if the issue is caused by the Serial Communications Controller (SCC)or is a limitation of the HWIC-4T board design.Does someone know which SCC chip is used, and where I ...

Dear all,We are facing a problem installing a WS-X6724-SFP with DFC3C on a 7606-s / RSP720-GE with DFC3CXL, once the interface module is inserted it is immediately powered down by the router.And we get the following warning message.Module 2 DFC insta...

BGP

can someone please confirm?119 addresses will be advertized to remote-as 1300 or not?or 119 addresses to 1050 only and 10 addresses to remote-as 1300?how will the config below work?sorry and thanks router bgp 1030no synchronizationbgp log-neighbor-ch...

jsheriony by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just started supporting a small law office and they have an 871 router. I had to factory reset the router b/c no one there knew the passwords and getting into ROMMON was not working correctly. So, anyway here is the basic setup and my question. Fro...

Hi everyone.I have 2 sites (central & remote) with a PBX on each site. Both PBXs are connected via ethernet to the LANs. I have configured dynamic QoS for the IP addresses of the PBXs on each site. The problem is that dynamic bandwidth needs 5 minute...

mgeo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,First post on the Cisco forums.... so hi to everyone here, looks like a great community!I would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on a design I am currently working on, essentially we are starting to move a lot of our customers into the d...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card