cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityHi,This question came from our CSC Facebook community.Arshad Ameendear  need help  when i use the command on cisco 2801 router #show ip aliases  Address Type             IP Address      Port Dynamic       ...

Please provide the information about loop testing ?What is loop testing How it's done ?What we can achieve by loop tesing?Thanks to provide a brief on loop tesing with some figures !!!BRegardsMukul

I am working in setting up an Internet Failover solution, please see attached configuration.I have 5 remote sites that use a local dedicated internet connection (1.5 mbps)HQ is also using a dedicated internet connection (20 mbps)I am running eigrp on...

Hello,I use low bit rate satellite channel with 200kbps in downstream and 70kbps in upstream.network:  LAN<->(Eth)Cisco(Eth)<->SatModem<---200/70kbps--->SatModem<->Ethernet Switch<->VoIP Gateway & PCWhat kind of policy I have to use on Cisco to give ...

jouk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm having difficulties in trying to resolve this particular issue. The problem arises when users at CE 1 wanted to access network from CE3, but CE3 and CE4 is advertising the same network. There are several ways i think it should resolve the...