cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,There are a lot of log message in catalyst 3750. Grateful if you could advise what action should be taken to fix those messagesJan 21 09:44:29 HKT: %SEC-6-IPACCESSLOGP: list xxx denied udp 192.168.5.13(137) (Vlan12 yyyyyy.edc5) -> 192.168.5.255(13...

hi,I connected two routers R1 and R2 via serial link to configure ppp pap uni-directional authentication but its not working. following is the configR1:username PAPU password ciscointerface Serial0/0 ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0 encapsulation pp...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a simple question (I thiunk) I have tried to determine absolutely if my HWIC-1DSU-T1 Module will work in my 3845 with IOS C3845-IPBASE-M Version 12.4(17a)Can someone tell me fopr sure right now i am getting the "WIC module not supported/disabl...

I am creating a route map to enable us to specify the direction of outoing traffic on our router with 2 BGP sessions to our providers.  Basically I want to direct our voice traffic out provider A and the rest of our traffic out provider B.  Our voice...

Maybe this is a CDW thing, but can anyone explain to me the difference between these 2 cards?http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=1312416http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=800290Exact same price and seemingly exact same te...

umbernaut by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So how many of you have done a "show power" and looked at what your fan module is reporting back to you?We recently updated a number of our older 7606 chassis to the newer 7606-S chassis and upgraded the fan assemblies as well.When we performed a sho...

turnera by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,I'm a newbie to what's called Layer-3 Switching and Routed PortsI Have 2 Layer-3 Switches (Cisco 3560 and 2960), I have my Headquaters LAN Network (192.168.0.0/24) and my Branch Network (192.168.1.0/24)I want to use the WAN link to conne...

I want my 2851 router to be a console server,  which I can manage 16 at present and expansion till 32 N/w devices. Now I want to know which modules and cables help me. I have HWIC-16A                     16-Port Async HWIC                            ...

Dear Experts & FriendsI am not able to figure out the difference between the usage of Interface Multilink andmultilink virtual-templateinterface virtual-templateI know that the main advantage of both the tools is fragmentation. I tried it in Lab envi...

To log some problems I want to ensure the router date & time is up to date after reboots.I have added NTP servers (initially 2 - a preferred and a non-preferred, but in the end a total of 5 attempts) using SDM, which also created the necessary firewa...

Hello,I am a cisco academy student and I am attending courses within the Dallas Fort Worth area.  I wish to know how I can identify why the interfaces in our lab are flapping.  I have discussed this with my professor and he mentioned that this is a k...

Dear Friends,It is just a thought process on Frame-Relay fragmentation FRF.12.I know that by enabling FRF.12 on any PVC will change the FRTS FIFO Queueing Strategy to DUAL FIFO. It has 2 Priority Queues called HIGH & NORMAL. Packets with smaller size...