cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

please let me know do cisco have load Balance product, if so please give me the load balace product details with URL.If we have comprassion document between cisco and citrix load balancer, could please some one share the document with me.

Hi,I would like to seek your help guys on deploying a GRE tunnel in two of our sites. This is the diagram.SiteA-------------------------SiteB--------------------------SiteCSiteA is using 4506 and SiteB and C are using 6509 in hybrid mode. The broken ...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,GRE Tunnel is successfully established between RA & SA location.OSPF is running on Local Area Network on both location && EIGRP is running between the tunnels.On doing show ip route at RA backbone L3-Switch we noticed tons of routes from SA and sa...

Hi Guys,I'm still new in Cisco and I have an inquiry regarding our router config. Why is it that the serial interface connected to IPVPN modem is configured as virtual? For example we are using this config "serial interface 0/0.20". What is the purpo...

helios999 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey AllI have a 878 router and a ASA5505 firewall. I want to basically have the 878 as a dialer to the internet and attach the ASA as the main firewall.Any ideas on the best way to perform this?Thanks

need assistance with DMVPN solution. Remote/spoke routers (2811s) will connect via to one of two DMVPN hub routers (7206s - no load sharing, just hub redundancy). Spoke to hub will be using EIGRP. DMVPN hub routers will then redistribute spoke rou...

ksvy_ksvy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am a newbie and I did a test but was wrong on this question and I couldn't understand why, please help me. Thanks.--------------------The data will be sent using the TCP Transport Layer Protocol. What happens next?A - TCP uses a 3-way handshake...

googooruu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have this old router...I want to use it, but the WIC port is a serial port and I have an Ethernet RJ-45 cable from my ISP. What can I use to convert from RJ-45 to serial?The router is modular. Can I but another Ethernet card and use it to con...

Hi,we planned to migrate our wan edge router to one of 6504 or 7606 chassis model but what happens its looks same were we can use SUP32 and SUP 720 on the both chassis but only difference is the chassisin what way they are diffrenentPerformance or ba...

Hi all,I want to configure the ospf in my network which consists of 250 sites connected to one single main site via GRE over ipsec tunnels. This is straightforward configuration if I go with single area but considering in mind of 250 locations is it ...