cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to set up an OSPF lab for running 5 Modes of ospf Operation.I am confused how can i make a framerelay cloud to run this.Can some some help me to achive this.Thanks in adviceLijesh

Lijesh NC by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our customer is having BGP peering with service provider network. However customer is observing frequent BGP peer flaps on their router. At customer end media is terminated as ethernet and provider end also the same. Suppliers have confirmed n...

Hi,I have performance Issue once I have Router between Internet and Microsoft ISA.If I connect Internet directly with additional NIC on Microsoft_ISA it works great...I didnt find any communication issue between router and ISA.Can someone advice, her...

HiI have a WAN with 5 Cisco 1841 routers with DRAM/Flash 191/32. I need an IOS with Qos, VPN & NAT functionalities. I am looking at the following codes c1841-advsecurityk9-mz.124-25a.binc1841-advipservicesk9-mz.124-25a.binFrom the looks of it the fir...

Hi All, After very careful observation of BGP conditional route advertisement, i realized that Advertise-map, Exist-map and non-exist-map is as follows;1.Advertise-map------Non exist-mapmeans when the non exist-map is not available advertise-ma...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IPSec encrypted GRE tunnel between two LANs that has worked great for literally years. Recently we started adding Windows Vista and Windows 7 machines to the mix. The new Vista and Win7 machines have TERRIBLE performance across the WAN/tu...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm recieving the full routing table from my ISP, and then I'm trying to control what routes we have in our routing table using an ip as-path access-list (ideally I only want routes orginated in the ISP's AS or directly attached). But it looks li...

jigsaw2026 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having Cisco 26211 XML router. with 2 inbuilt Ethernet interface and 2 port VIC FXS in NM2v card. I want to install one more Ethernet card in the same router. please provide the part number

I have a Cisco 3640. I was trying to upgrade the image. Is there a way to load the new ios image from rommon? This router has no ip configs. How do you configure ip address, subnet, and default gateway? so i can load from a tftp server.

Hello,I have a point to point network with 4 2620 routers at the hub sites and 1 3640 router at the main site. all of the sudden all of my routers are rebooting automatically with the following error when i do a sh ver:1 - 2620: WASHINGTON uptime is...

Hello everyone,If I have a point to point connection No vlans) with the router on the far side having a FE ip address of 10.10.10.1 and configure DHCP relay on the far side router to point to a windows DHCP server on the near side of the point to poi...

hi, recently my few routers, started throwing FAN errors, and now my Solar winds syslog server is all messed up with those messages,is there any free syslog server available for windows, on which i can filter alerts on basis of some string message me...

Hi I am trying to configure QoS in such a way that I allocate the first 30 percent of my bandwith to voice traffic. The router cannot allow bandwidth and priority configured on the same class, how can I realize the goal of allcating the first 30 perc...

i have query related IGMP in multicasting. does i need to enable IGMP on my router interface connected to LAN???? or it would be activated when i run ip pim sparse command on LAN interface?it will work if i only apply ip pim sparse command on my LAN ...

Policy Based RoutingHi,Just wondering if anyone has come across this issue, we have two separate MPLS connections, both are from the same provider and both links receive the same bgp routes, however we are trying to manipulate the routing so that one...

smithsera1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes