cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have always been under the belief that we should always configure the bandwidth statement under interfaces (especially the logical tunnel interfaces). This idea is founded on the principle that many routing protocols and QoS parameters utilize thi...

Hi all, if I have a firewall on my central site, but want to host the DMZ on another site, would it be possible to get this across a wan link etc? would the only option be to bridge?cheersCarl

We have many sites in our network that connect to HQ through t1/t3. Sometimes, one of them feel slow. I can isolate the problem is the traffic is too high, using up the band with. My question for you is:when this happens, why all the applications in...

wuh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a very odd OSPF issue.I have a 6509 router with a DS3 card doing frame-relay to multiple end sites. These end sites all have 2800 routers.All of my end sites talk OSPF just fine except for one.On the low end 2800 router, this is what I...

aprather by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 7606 router with SUP720-3B. Is there a SUP or RSP I can upgrade to which will support the whole internet's routing table, and how much memory upgrade will I need? I'm also having issues with fragmentation of GRE tunnels to the router. ...

routersim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My setup is something like this.Cisco 1841 router--->asa 5510 sec bun---->Cisco 3560 L3 switch(running with some 15 different vlans),whcih is later on attached with some small 8 port switches to to increase the strength of the node/s. My problem i...

sushil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured route-map on my two routers connected with a serial cable, my problem is when I do show route-map I dont see matches. below are my routers configs:Router Aaccess-list 110 permit ip host 192.1.1.2 anyroute-map policy_1 permit 10 matc...

Hi All,Please confirm whether 1841(C1841-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(3i)) support VPN connectivity without VPN module?

We leased p-t-p line from Verizon from USA to UK. We ship out to our London office 2800 with E1 interface and setup in our NJ office 2611 with T1 interface. Link doesn't coming up. It show me down/down on both sides. When Verizon set on the middle o...

alkhasyan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am not able to login to some deives in the network ,we are using ACS severerros is pasted belowUsername: *****Password: % Authentication failed User Access Verification Username: % User Access Verification Username: timeout expired!Can some one...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card