cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a topology like this.Five L2 Switchs have the VLAN 1 and VLAN 2...Rquiremet is VLAN 1 and 2 shud be able to access the internet.VLAN 1 shud Have access to all servers.VLAN 2 Must have access to only Four servers (SQL,FTP,MAIL,HTTP) except E-La...

The problem that I'm having here is that I have multiple sites. Here's the details.- The sites are distributed across multiple PE routers.- Site A & B have its own local internet feed.- Both Site A & B originate a default route, so that failover may...

jcartier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have a 6509 with sup 720's. I have a vendor that wants to remove their router and go with a lan to lan VPN. The problem is I disconnect the router which goes to my 6509 and I need to change the route from the directly connected device to...

PaulWelc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Exsting:ISP-A --> Hand off via ISPs router(managed by ISP- no natting used on rtr) Ethernet handoff --> switch1 --> ASA outside i/f : priamry linkISP-B Serial -->Client router (no nat) --> rtr ethernet to Switch1 --> PIX outside i/f: Backup linkSwitc...

fortis123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to have static route on my 3 routers , despite using the ip route command to enable the static route they show no static route when I use the show ip route command . What could be the problem

Hi,I have 11 sites I wanted to put QoS on to limit the bandwidth from certain nodes to the main site. I have managed by using the following commands on seven of the sites that have voice flash on:access-list 50 permit 192.168.1.1class-map CCTV_IMAGES...

Attempting to follow the line loopback testing guidelines at http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/hard_loopback.html, I run into two difficulties:1) With a loopback wire plugged in, the system detects the circuit as up, only until the serial port is ...

Hello,I'm working on an experiment where I can get around bandwidth throttling. For simplicity in reading, I will refer to the “throttled network” as the ISP and my connection to the ISP as WAN.The ISP controls the throughput of each network conn...

pcexhaust by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Just a question about ISDN; Is it possible to use singly the B-Channels. I mean is it possible, buying one ISDN access, to use one B-Channel (64Kbps) for a router and the other B-Channel (64 Kbps) for an other router ?Thanks for your help !Rega...

morningplease tell me why this is? there are two iBGP sessions to the same neighbour in my example below. one session is direct to the interface, the other session is between the loopback. path mtu discovery is on. the directly connected session mss ...

I was wondering what the purpose if for disabling ip-route cache.I was under the impression that fast switching will enhance netowork performance. These configs are directly from a router on our network.interface FastEthernet0/0 description Connected...

Resolved! GRE with PBR

Hi,Could anyone give me a sample configuration for PBR and GRE. Today I only have 1 MPLS link and I want toback it up with a internet (IPSec GRE) link. I will be using one router only.Thanks,Arana

I have a cisco 1720 router with one adsl interface, one fast ethernet and one ethernet. the user had just the adsl portion but now wants to bring in a second isp (cable modem) on the ethernet port. he also has a pix 515 with three ethernet interfa...

jcajuste by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card