cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am setting up a VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 for a data T1 and I have found lots of information on how to set the card up for voice but I understand it can just be a normal Data T1 as well. Is there some good documentation on setting this card up for just dat...

bschear by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had planned on putting: clock source line independent on each controller but "independent" isn't recognized. I am planning on using multilink with 6 T1s between two identical 2811 with one side as internal and the other as line. I understand that...

I want to use Cisco 3660 for atm aggregation. Like I have two IMA 4 port E1 Port adapter modules, ATM OC3, multimode Port adapter, 1 port and they all comes in the same chassis Cisco 3660. I want to know is it possible with Cisco 3660, Does 3660 supp...

jahilnt10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey. I'm trying to set up a basic VPN for a small business that has an 871W. The 871W says that it has two "free" VPN licenses. I can't seem to get it set up right. Any VPN guides out there? Any help is much appreciated.

mpolingus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I already use the older NM-4T1-IMA and NM-8T1-IMA ATM modules in 3845s in my production network, but the documentation no longer shows these cards as compatible with the 3800 series.Can anyone tell me if these IMA modules are supported in the 3825?Ex...

Hello,I am trying to create a VPN between a Cisco Pix and a Checkpoint firewall both in the same external subnet:-PIX Outside 172.20.30.1/25Checkpoint Outside 172.20.30.2/25This fails with:-crypto_isakmp_process_block:src:172.20.30.1, dest:172.20.30....

Is it possible to configure a multilink with two interfaces of different size?Ex:Interface 1Serial 1/0 = bandwidth 2048Serial 1/1 = bandwidth 1024What is necessary to configure for make the load-sharing in a correct way(interface s1/0, more traffic)?

hi guys, i am associated with an organization that runs its branches all over the country ( almost ) with nearly 100 branches, i have just joined them and they are running a variety of different WAN solutions at the same time, DSL (ADSL, SHDSL ), VSA...

Dear Sir,one of my customer is having 3640 router existing 2mb relaince bandwidth now he was planing to take one more 2 mbps link, bouth links having v.35 interface now total bandwidth 4 mbps is it posibile to take 4mbps on single 10mbps ethernet po...

Hi allI've got a requirement where hosts on the same segment must talk to other hosts on the same segment via another address. source ip 10.200.1.1 dest ip 10.100.1.2 but dest is really 10.200.1.2.This is for DR as the hosts are replicas of productio...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card