cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Quick question, I've noticed some things online and wanted this clarified. I have a Cisco1720 router in place as of now. I'm upgrading to a Cisco 2821. Can I use a module from the 1720 in the 2821?ThanksTim

twlucas82 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys can someone please tell me what does blackhole means in BGP as i was beenn asked this question in interview......secondly why we use no sync command in BGP......i cant get my head around this conecpyt of syn and no syn....can someone please expl...

I have four router (See Visio diagram attached)Router A, B, C and D. On router B i have interfaces Gi0/1 which is configured as "ip nat inside" while the Multilink 1 is configured as "ip nat outside", GRE Tunnel 0 is configured with NO NAT.The Sener...

sanyaolu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to set up community based filtering and I cannot seem to be able to tag our own routes with community.Configuration is:router bgp 65000 bgp router-id 10.0.0.1 bgp log-neighbor-changes neighbor 10.0.0.2 remote-as 65001 neighbor 192.1...

We have a 1700 Router at our corporate location and have a Netopia at our branch. NetScreen boxes handle the VPN. (I had nothing to do with this part)We are currently using 120% of our T1 according to McCleod. I have been running PRTG Traffic Grap...

mattfilip by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have an 871 and it is hosting 2 IP's, ending in .53 and .54. From time to time (seeming to be more recently) 1 of the IP's will stop responding from the outside. The other will continue to work properly. I was told that the router may b...

Hi, I've lost the username and passwords for my 877W router. I not worried about the configuration just need to be able to log back on to reset it factory defaults. How do I do this please ?Also do I have to take the flash out to get back to ronmon...

backpedal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. How do I make the WLAN Access Point as CCX enabled? I have Cisco Aironet 1130 AG series & 1230 AG series AP's/Can some one help me out in doing the settings for ccx?

madhu_mbx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. I have a CICSCO 877W router. How do I restore a running config from a different 877W so it completely totally overwites config from my existing config. 2. If I do so will it ask me for the username and password from the restored config file ?

backpedal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes