cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Spanning tree was configured and enabled on C1111 router, but show spanning tree shows no spanning tree information as below. Does anyone know what the issue is and how to fix it? Thank you. router#sh run | s spanningspanning-tree extend system-idspa...

Hallo All,Whenever I connect to a specific server (just this one particular one) via VPN, the connection is dropped but this doesn't happen when I connect directly via LAN. I'd appreciate your input on what could be the possible reason for this. By t...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. I am facing a problem. I want to connect my 3850 to service provider through upe which is installed in our location through fiber. 3850 will also connect to aruba controller. The service provider has given us a customer ip and gateway in...

HelloI want to use a Nexus 5600 to do basic routing in several VLANs but it doesn't work in IPv4. On the contrary it works without any problem in IPv6 so I don't understand why.I have activated the interface-vlan feature on the device and I have crea...

JGFR by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Most devices can ping to each other, however there is an issue between e2-47 and es-2 where communication gets dropped. I'm not sure what steps to take to trouble shoot this. I've verified that i configured all the ip addresses i put in he table corr...

Hello to all! I would like to ask if anyone can explain the need to specify WAN vs LAN interface setting in router's WEBUI. I was installing this router and experienced some routing issues. When GigabitEthernet0/0/0 (physical WAN port) interface was ...

G.V. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

High CPU spikes occurred occasionally on C881-K9 router. After checked, the high cpu usage is caused by SNMP ENGINE. Does anyone know why SNMP ENGINE cause the high cpu usage and how to fix it?Thank you. CPU utilization for five seconds: 99%/0%; one ...

I want to catch some messages from the log and do stuff with it with a TCL script. problem is, that i cant get the log entry into the TCL script. i have following configuration: event manager applet RUNATEVERYLOG event syslog pattern "Configured prog...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card