cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

ASR1002-X - Memory Upgrade

Dear Community,I would like to upgrade the RAM in my ASR 1002-X from 4G to 8G, do Cisco offer only a RAM upgrade? If not, what are my alternatives?Many thanks :)

Xividar by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Communication loss with Router

Bear with me as I am a beginner and might not be using correct terminology. I have a new issue as of this week where I cannot communicate with another subnet from 1 of my 10 workstations. Basically we have 2 networks, A (10.13.153) and B(10.13.154) c...

Resolved! OSPF and GRE questions

Hi everybody, I'm experimenting with OSPF topologies and I have different questions. In my topology, I'm simulating a infraestructure of 4 router connected between them throught "internet" (I have simulated "internet" using OSPF between R1,R2,R3 and ...

Captura.PNG
sir_ulrick by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

memory high

Hi ,router showing high memory usage (qos_mon_periodic)Cisco IOS Software, C3900 Software (C3900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.5(1)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)is there a workaround to free up memory If needed to upgrade what is the recommeded ios  processe...

Resolved! SPAN port on 6500 series switch

Hello, I need to configure a SPAN port on a 6500 series switch in order to mirror traffic from all other ports to a single port connected to a DLP monitoring server. Could someone please advise on the best way to do this.

spnlloyd by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP between nexus7K and brocade

We have two nexus 7k connecting to two brocade switches each one is having different link.We want to use BGP as routing protocol.Can you help me to understand how to design BGP routing between Cisco nexus 7K and brocade switches.Is there any document...

Resolved! 2GE-CU-SFP ports showing down

We have cisco ISR 4321 router and installed 2GE-CU-SFP module.Router detected ports on the router but they are showing the status as followsGigabitEthernet0/1/0 unassigned YES manual down downGigabitEthernet0/1/1 unassigned YES NVRAM down downModule ...

datamodule by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASR 1001-HX Router

I would like to confirm if the Cisco ASR 1001-HX Router does not have wireless capabilities.  From my understanding from the Cisco ASR 1001-HX Router technical page, it is solely a wired router.  Can someone from the technical support community confi...

JE22198 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics