Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Access server

I have a 2507 router with 16 port hubs, and my question is if I have five routers is there away to connect the five router console ports to the 2507 and be able to connect to each from the 2507 router. I thought this was possible and if so how do I s...

support by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 routers connected via fram-relay cloud. I am facing a problem in connectivity because the Hub router is not mapping the spoke routers IP with relevant DLCI but spokes are mapping IP to relevant DLCI to HUB. Below is output of frame-relay map...

imran_mcse by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently baught a CISCO 2800 series router with 2 adsl Cards. What I want : I have 2 ADSL lines (Public Dynamic IP)of 3 MB each. 1. The 200 odd users at my office should go through the ADSL line with load balancing i.e. traffic should be split equa...

Hi,Can you tell me what if any slots I have to place the following part numbers on either a 6509E or 6506E?WS-SUP720-3B Sup 720 EngineWS-6704-10GE 4 port 10GEWS-X6768-GE-TX Fabric Enabled Line cardHelp rated!ThanksGavin

I am preparing for my CCIP and the QoS exam seems to be the most tough one.Say i design a LLQ technique like the belowclass-map match-all voip match ip DSCP EFpolicy-map VOIP class voip priority 1024class class-default fair-queueint fa 0/0bandwidth...

can someone give me the step by step guide line to configure IPSec VPN?flow of configuration of IPSec VPN?i am very new to cisco security field so need some detail with very basic fundamental, i have work to configure the IPSec between cilent and our...

dangal.43 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone!I just have a quick question.I had 3 brand new sealed CISCO 1760-V. When I opened them, there were no modules in them. The voice 1760 router suppose to come with one PVDM-256K-4 module. This this right? Or do the voice 1760s just hav...

i have a delima, i have to routers out at a site, a 1721 and a 871. i have a console cable connecting the two, i can access the 1721 through telnet but not the 871. i thought i saw this done a few years back, but i saw someone able to console to th...

dbakula01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'd like to ask for some help. There is a 2621XM with a NM-4A/S card and connected via leased line on 128kbps. We want to upgrade the line to 512kbps but we'll migrate into HWIC cards later. Will the excisting NM-4A/S card operate(at 128kbps...

stayros66 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gday folks,First time here. Before anyone asks, yes I have searched for this to no avail!I recently purchased a Cisco 2503 router through a friend of mine for a 'home lab' to play around with as a supplement to my CCNA training. I found today, much t...

Dear All, Do we need to have same AD while configuring static routes?Also, if they are different , does it affect ?aman

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've an issue with the nat translation table when the main adsl connectivity goes down and the isdn backup starts.I see that the nat table is not automatically cleared when the dialer starts and the clients continue to match the old wrong nat t...

dmanzetti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes