cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

First of all i domt know if this is the right place to post..I got a 831 router and suddenly i stoped working. i plug in the concole cable and it took me right to the rommon line.tryd to write something in there but i cant ore the stuff i can write i...

kristiant by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was trying to establish a PPPoE connection between a 851W and a Siemens SpeedStream 5100 ADSL modem with a dynamic IP, and while I was able to enter the details, the 851 wasn't able to get an IP from AT&T but if I set PPP on the modem and setup the...

Need some advice on how to configure EIGRP for multiple sites. 10 sites will be connected to core L3 switch via 10GB fiber. Protocol used will be EIGRP. Each site will be their own Autonomous System. Total 10 AS exchanging routing tables. Anyone ever...

viper1284 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got several remote locations with Verifone credit card machines (network based, not serial). When my links are setup like this, the machines work fine: interface GigabitEthernet0/0.1 encapsulation dot1Q 123 ip address 10.1.xx.xx 255.255.255.0 ip...

ppauly by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,I try a test lab yesterday. I configure a router as NAS:This router terminate the pppoe and assign vrf to each client via a radius server. But i see that when pppe client belong to a vrf it doesn't receive ip address, there is not problem wi...

Hi, i want to configure a etherchalle for my WAN ethernet interfaces can anybody suggest me good cisco link to study the configuration for ether channle.Thanks & Regards

I am trying to set up a second VLAN on my Cisco 871 router (it currently has VLAN1 default only) but it will not let me saying that the maximum number of VLAN's has been reached. It should allow 4 VLAN's so I don't understand ?

Resolved! DDR only for ISDN?

Is DDR only used for ISDN connections? I have a router that I believe formerly had an ISDN connection on it. Now, it only has Frame-Relay. But, there is a dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit & dialer-list 1 protocol ipx permit statement on the router. I...

HiWhy does the following not work?router ospf 1 redistribute connected summary-address 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0I expect OSPF to distribute a default route but instead OSPF stops announcing any routes!Any ideas?

We are unable to commission 2 Mbps linkbetween our two offices, A end: cisco 1700 with WIC 2T Status : both s1 and S0 is upB end: cisco 805 with Serial interface Status: Serial 0 down Error: SPEED EXCEEDS 512K INTERFACE SHUTDOWN Can you pleas...

Hi allgetting intermittent connection problems with a server behind 837 router configured with nat overload. IOS 12.3(8)-YI2.When connection problem occurs a show ip nat translations shows an icmperr to the server's ip adress. What does this mean?Any...

Dear Expert,I was using the Cisco 2811 router, behind it having 2 FE port, when I try to change the mode of the duplex, from half to full, after that we do show interface, it indicate the interface is administrative down. This situation is very weird...

Dear experts,iam having 2811 router and it was connected to point to multi point for data transfer now iam having 512 broadband from bsnl . now i want data and viedeo at a time already i configured point to point for viedeo its working fine.now i wan...