cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have a 7206 router being utilized for VoIP setup.Since 2 days we have been observing high CPU utilization on this router.We have enabled CEF which has brought down the util to 50%.Can any body guide me if there are any other ways to cut down t...

imran_mo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Serial Speeds

Hii have to know the speed of the various serial interface for all speed and connection that use with cisco product10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I have an internet router, 2650 XM running 12.3. We have a d3 pipe to the internet, yet the serial interface is configured with:service-module t1 timeslots 1-24.I guess I was expecting that to have d2 in place of t1. What would be the co...

HI all,We are having a very strange behaviour on a 7304 router, CPU over 45%, line users impossible to clear, etc. The thing is that we are constantly changing the config of the PVCs, I mean, class-vc from 4MB to 2MB, then to 512KB... creating, dele...

enriquebs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been the systems administrator here Since May. I'm hoping someone can help me as I often have a lot on my plate and cantg devote the time to learn cisco as much as Id like. Background: We have 2 ds3 connections (44Mbps) each coming into our ro...

Hi, Router Model: AS5400Card Type: as54-ct3-dfc (Channelized T3 Port)When I tried add channel-group in the T1 number 11. I received the following error "%Insufficient HDLC resources to create channel group". How I can resolve this issue.

dlsy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,Recently we have added GRE Tunnel to our 7200 router. When pinging the tunnel interface (5000 byte packet ping above) it seems like there are packet drops. Moreover, File transfer trough the tunnel is very slow. I tried Pinging the physi...

Dear experts,one of my customer is having 3660 router it was a main router in thathaving wic12t nm cord.now the problem is router is hanging suddenly ping is getting request timed out and on thattime iam not able to go through console while restat on...

I have a 2801 Router with IOS ver: Cisco IOS Software, 2801 Software (C2801-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(3d), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3). I want to use a WIC-1SHDSL_V3 but it doesn't work in slots 1, 2 and 3. The led status on card is always off. Is the...

I configured two router as belowRouterA (stub area 1) --> RouterB (stub Area1 & Area0 )I haven't add default-information originate in RouterB but RouterA can learn a route like this, why it happen like this ?O*IA 0.0.0.0/0 [110/11] via 172.20.1.9, 00...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3750 switch, with 150MB internet coming into g1/0/1...i have 15 ports g1/0/2-15 that go out to customers, i want to put a policier on the ports to hold them at 10MB, my question is should i do a service-policy input or output here? i want to...

I need very basic help. Here's the sh run:************************************Router#sh verCisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) 1600 Software (C1600-Y-M), Version 11.2(18)P, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 1986-1999 by cisco Syst...

insccisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes