cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm looking into different queueing strategies for a pair of T1s using multilink ppp and would like to get some input on the different options.We have a pair of T1 connecting the Corporate HQ to our Colo center. I'm using a pair of 2610s with ...

We have a 7206 vxr / PA-MC-T3 configuration with two channel groups on a t1. We noticed when one channel group was experiencing heavy errors and bouncing, the other channel group would also exhibit problems. With some difficulty, I traced this down t...

I am new to Cisco routing. We have two Cisco 1750 routers that we are not using and I would like to learn more about them. What is the best way to set these up at work and at home to use VPN? Also, The routers have T1 DSU/CSU cards. Do I need to ...

I am configuring a lab. I have 3 L3 Devices. One of which is a 3640 with a NM-4T1-IMA that I am trying to connect to a 1760 with a WIC 1DSU T1. First of all is this even possilbe? Second where would I start. I have experiance with T1's and I hav...

What would be the best way to nat 3 different wan links to the Internet on a cisco 2801.lets say that the internal range is 10.1.1.X - 10.1.10.Xand the 3 external IP's of the links are 168.209.x.x, 196.211.x.y and 196.33.y.yHow can you nat it so all ...

JihadJudd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In current step,I am using ISDN line as a backup line between two offices.I can easily fire ISDN between two location manually but whenever i set ISDn as a backup interface in Serial Interface then its not fire...Its show on Bri Interface:bri1/0 i...

i have a layer-2 switch in which i m going to specify the three network ip's(172.16.2.0 for pc,172.16.3.0 for ip phone,172.16.4.0 for fire alarm system) that is connected to the layer-3 switchand my doubts are:1.what will be the default gateway(if i ...

Hi, Can you please tell me what are bandwidth points and what do you mean by the following messages which I have seen on my 7206VXR Router: PCI bus mb1 (Slots 1, 3 and 5) has a capacity of 600 bandwidth points. Current configuration on bus mb1 has a ...

HiI just opened a similar thread in another section but there's still no answer (only 1) and this is somewhat urgent. I would like to know if it's possible to connect a BRI or PRI serial interace to a console port to raise up an async line.I already ...

beckerola by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have netgear modem i want to connet Cisco Router 2811 for natting. So what are the commands to configure the router. I got all the details for ADSl connection which provided by the ISP. i need step by step commands so that i can configure the ro...

ciscomoon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 220 user network (192.168.1.1/24) and will soon be adding many new users > 300. How can I add the additional users without changing the 192.168.1.x/24 network? Thanks in advance,

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card